First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sedan 1.5T, 2009 Accord Sedan 2.4 LX-P, 2000 Civic Sedan EK4
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
To anyone who has took them to the dealer to install these, how much did they charge for labor? I got a loyalty card from Honda as my dealer wasn't the best at keeping my car looking "new" so I might as well use it on installing these since I'll have no other reason to spend $100 there.
These are fairly easy to install, so I won’t take these to the dealer unless they are doing it for free.
Sponsored

Hatchback_lifestyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring (VERY SOON)
Country flag
These are fairly easy to install, so I won’t take these to the dealer unless they are doing it for free.
Technically they're doing it for free. $100 gift card for anything at the dealership. I'm just scared about the drilling and cutting. I saw a post in here that didn't require much.

aarong24

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 GMC C1500, 2018 Honda Civic Hatchback sport
Country flag
I am going to combine a couple techniques I have seen in this thread. I have lined the inside of the rear guards with 3m double side automotive tape and I am going to a rubber washer, metal/rubber washer and a speed clip. I think that should make it very secure.

MrCivicHatch12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Can someone help me? I installed the rear splash guards but theres a noticeable gap between the car and the splash guard. Did I drill it wrong or is that how it should look?

peterZ

First Name
peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatch 6MT Lunar Silver Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Can someone help me? I installed the rear splash guards but theres a noticeable gap between the car and the splash guard. Did I drill it wrong or is that how it should look?
Can you post a picture? There is a difference between the Sport and the Standard hatchback splash guards (there are two different part numbers), due to the Sport's lower trim parts.

MrCivicHatch12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Can you post a picture? There is a difference between the Sport and the Standard hatchback splash guards (there are two different part numbers), due to the Sport's lower trim parts.
I'm not sure if you can tell but here are the pictures, its a slight gap but quite noticieable ( more on the right splash guard)

Honda Civic 10th gen Finally!! OEM splash guards for the Hatchback Sport IMG_5078

Honda Civic 10th gen Finally!! OEM splash guards for the Hatchback Sport IMG_5079

Honda Civic 10th gen Finally!! OEM splash guards for the Hatchback Sport IMG_5080

Honda Civic 10th gen Finally!! OEM splash guards for the Hatchback Sport IMG_5081

Honda Civic 10th gen Finally!! OEM splash guards for the Hatchback Sport IMG_5082

Shinjari

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 WOP Civic HB Sport 6MT, '03 Honda CBR600RR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Was anyone successful in painting these gloss black or wrapping them to match the trim?

Riko

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.0L Turbo, CVT, Elegance trim
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Splashguard install. (used 2 kits 08P00-TGG-100 & 08P00-TGG-100A)

So I have a leftover rear splashguards for the Sport trim (dual exhaust bumper) and front splashguards for the non sport trim.
Because I have the Sport side skirts on my non Sport Civic hatch :)

Honda Civic 10th gen Finally!! OEM splash guards for the Hatchback Sport IMG-3587

Honda Civic 10th gen Finally!! OEM splash guards for the Hatchback Sport IMG-3588

Honda Civic 10th gen Finally!! OEM splash guards for the Hatchback Sport IMG-3589

Honda Civic 10th gen Finally!! OEM splash guards for the Hatchback Sport IMG-3589

Honda Civic 10th gen Finally!! OEM splash guards for the Hatchback Sport IMG-3593

Actually, the top fender clip is not to be installed that way, it should stay be behind the splashguard.
A supplied tapping screw goes through the hole and through the center of that fender clip...

Honda Civic 10th gen Finally!! OEM splash guards for the Hatchback Sport IMG-3595

Honda Civic 10th gen Finally!! OEM splash guards for the Hatchback Sport IMG-3596

Honda Civic 10th gen Finally!! OEM splash guards for the Hatchback Sport IMG-35951

Honda Civic 10th gen Finally!! OEM splash guards for the Hatchback Sport IMG-3631

Honda Civic 10th gen Finally!! OEM splash guards for the Hatchback Sport IMG-3641

Honda Civic 10th gen Finally!! OEM splash guards for the Hatchback Sport IMG-3642

Last edited:

Pavel

First Name
Pavel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback 1.5 turbo touring 2018
Country flag
Hello, Guy's!
It may sound weird,but can someone buy me the same and send me to Israel(I'll send money)
It’s just that they don’t sell it with us, but they don’t send stores from USA.
Best regards :)

Jason3123

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatch Sport 2019
Country flag
Just want to give a huge shoutout to everyone with the install tips. Installed mine today. Front was super easy. The rear was much more difficult unfortunately. I couldn't get the push the fender clips back in at all so I improvised and went with some larger screws and nuts. Seems pretty sturdy. I also didn't do the drilling with the bracket and instead went nuts/washers there too.
Sponsored