First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback 1.8L R18 CVT
Country flag
Hello, Guy's!
It may sound weird,but can someone buy me the same and send me to Israel(I'll send money)
It’s just that they don’t sell it with us, but they don’t send stores from USA.
Best regards :)
This UK based dealer ships internationally

https://www.coxmotorparts.co.uk

I'm in New Zealand and they sent my parts via Fedex.
Sponsored

Pavel

First Name
Pavel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback 1.5 turbo touring 2018
Country flag
[QUOTE = "pandai, post: 795771, member: 23894"]
Этот британский дилер осуществляет международную доставку

https://www.coxmotorparts.co.uk

Я в Новой Зеландии, и они отправили мои запчасти через FedEx.
[/ QUOTE]
Thanks !!!

DAVEEVAD

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Sport Hatch
Country flag
I made one more modification to my no-drill install. Added fender washers in between the wheel well material and bracket that acts as the retainer nut. This should ensure that the fender well material does not rip on the sharp edges of the bracket. I went with a neoprene washer backed by a fiber washer. Nothing to rust.
IMG_6490.JPG

IMG_6492.JPG
Blast from the past...I realize that this post is over 2 years old but I am wondering, how has your no drill solution held up over time? I am adding the splash guards to my 2020 Sport Hatch and am considering using your method (Speed nut, Neoprene, Fiber). Did you have any problems due to mounting to the wheel well material. I'm in the north east, so snow and slush will be making regular contact with the wheel wells.
Thanks!

peterZ

First Name
peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatch 6MT Lunar Silver Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Blast from the past...I realize that this post is over 2 years old but I am wondering, how has your no drill solution held up over time? I am adding the splash guards to my 2020 Sport Hatch and am considering using your method (Speed nut, Neoprene, Fiber). Did you have any problems due to mounting to the wheel well material. I'm in the north east, so snow and slush will be making regular contact with the wheel wells.
Thanks!
Dave, I've had no problems whatsoever! They are still strongly attached and the wheel well material is still in place with no rips. I'm originally from New England so I know what the weather can be like up there. I don't think you will have a problem. Good luck with the install!
peter

cheesesteak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
I'm looking at the instructions and the front guards seem easy enough, but the rear guards seem a bit tricky.

Do you have to cut a notch in the rear and drill into the rear underbody spoiler to screw on the bracket? Does anyone have pics of this?

Thanks!

hikaru

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sedan 1.5T, 2009 Accord Sedan 2.4 LX-P, 2000 Civic Sedan EK4
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm looking at the instructions and the front guards seem easy enough, but the rear guards seem a bit tricky.

Do you have to cut a notch in the rear and drill into the rear underbody spoiler to screw on the bracket? Does anyone have pics of this?

Thanks!

Attachments

DAVEEVAD

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Sport Hatch
Country flag

Thanks!
I did not cut a notch in the wheel well material or drill into the bumper material. I used a variation of peterZ's no drill method seen in post #47. It appears that peterZ used the included bracket as a "speed nut" but did not mount the other side of it to the bumper. I did not use the included bracket.

I went to Home Depot and bought a 2pk of speed nuts, 2 neoprene fender washers, & 2 stainless steel fender washers.

Everbilt #10-24 Plain Steel Flat Type Speed Nut (2 per Pack)-800118 - The Home Depot (homedepot.com) ***I am not sure that this link is the exact size speed nut you'll need. I bought multiple sizes since they are cheap and used the ones that fit.

Picture an exploded view... I mounted it using: the existing screw > splash guard's existing hole > punched through the wheel well material with the screw & forward pressure while tightening/threading > neoprene washer > SS fender washer > speed nut. I globed some silicone over the speed nut & fender washer to protect against rust but that maybe wasn't necessary.

The hardest part was that the speed nut wanted to turn with the screw because it easily slid on the SS fender washer. I reached under and held the nut in place with some plyers while tightening the screw. A second set of hands would have made this eaiser.

Sorry I didn't take pictures. Good luck!

cheesesteak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
Without drilling into the bumper to fasten the bracket (to create an anchor point), is it just held on by one screw, the bottom clip, and "hanging" off the wheel well material?

DAVEEVAD

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Sport Hatch
Country flag
Without drilling into the bumper to fasten the bracket (to create an anchor point), is it just held on by one screw, the bottom clip, and "hanging" off the wheel well material?
Yes. I was nervous about that too but I asked peterZ how it's held up for him. His post was over 2 years ago. His response is post #139

peterZ

First Name
peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatch 6MT Lunar Silver Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yes. I was nervous about that too but I asked peterZ how it's held up for him. His post was over 2 years ago. His response is post #139
Yes, still on and holding tight! I just don't like drilling into body parts when I don't have to.

hikaru

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sedan 1.5T, 2009 Accord Sedan 2.4 LX-P, 2000 Civic Sedan EK4
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It makes me think that the splash guard is an afterthought for the Sport Hatchback for some reasons. They could have extended the sport lip inwards so that only a Spring nut is required like the sedan does.

Honda Civic 10th gen Finally!! OEM splash guards for the Hatchback Sport 1600478167698

Honda Civic 10th gen Finally!! OEM splash guards for the Hatchback Sport 1600478314629

Alexiiik

First Name
Alexander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 1.5 Sport
Country flag
Hello guys,
Here is my easy holder without use the drilled a holes. :cool:Maybe I'll help someone.
1pcs Left + 1pcs Right. Center hole for insurance with a bolt. PDF 1:1.

Honda Civic 10th gen Finally!! OEM splash guards for the Hatchback Sport 20210421_181944

Honda Civic 10th gen Finally!! OEM splash guards for the Hatchback Sport 20210421_182015

Honda Civic 10th gen Finally!! OEM splash guards for the Hatchback Sport 20210421_184932

Attachments

Last edited: