Finally got my Sport Touring!

FK7Hatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Thanks everyone! & happy chinese new years to those who celebrates that!

Here is a pic of it with the new clear side markers, installed it as soon as i got my package bc i couldnt stand the yellow ones

IMG_0028.JPG
Happy New Year!

We're you able to use housings where you didn't have to trim the tabs? I hate doing that on a new car
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
anntrn93

anntrn93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatch Sport Touring
Happy New Year!

We're you able to use housings where you didn't have to trim the tabs? I hate doing that on a new car
No trimming needed, they come with adapters so you don't have to shave the tabs.

http://store.ijdmtoy.com/LED-Side-Marker-Lights-for-Honda-Civic-p/75-079.htm - if you click on the FAQ tab there should be a video explaining how it works. Really easy the whole process took me about 10 minutes, hardest part was pulling the original amber bulbs out of the socket.

here is the link from amazon that i bought from, they include LED lights:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LXTA1K7/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

OP
OP
anntrn93

anntrn93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatch Sport Touring
Oh heck yeah! Congrats on the new car. It is beautiful! I am so very jealous of the hatchback, been really tempted on trading mine in for it, but doubt it would be worth it. My car has about 35k mileage on it already.
OH MY GAWDDD that thing is sexy!!! I officially am upset I got the sedan now lol. Genuinely considering swapping to that front/read bumper and those skirts.
Those rims aren't half bad either. Might as well trade mine in lmao. Damn it.

Well maybe in 2 years when it's paid off the price of those parts will be less.
The sedan looks great! especially in white. I wouldn't trade it in :) i'm sure the hatchback will look even better when you are ready for a new car.

Draken187

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 accord ex-l sedan, 2016 accord sport sedan, 2006 civic type r (in spain) and 2017 civic sedan ex-t w/manual transmission
Country flag
I recently moved to a bigger city = more traffic so the CTV isn't bad after all. I was pretty upset when Honda decided to only offer MT in the lower trims. I had a hard time choosing between the Sport and the Sport touring but decided to go with the Sport touring because i couldn't stand how stripped down the Sport is...
This isbwere i found the ex-t manual the best.. Just waiting to add some things like the sport pedals.. Im a lil upset not to have the hatch.. But i think i made the best decision.. Nm the fact the sedan looks like a hatch/fastback

Draken187

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 accord ex-l sedan, 2016 accord sport sedan, 2006 civic type r (in spain) and 2017 civic sedan ex-t w/manual transmission
Country flag
I got these from Amazon, but they are available on ebay and iJDMtoy as well. These come with the adapters so you don't have to mod the bulb socket, but if you don't mind it, you can get them for about 30 bucks without the adapter. This one comes with LED bulbs too so those lights will be white instead of yellow.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LXTA1K7/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I suggest shrinkwrapping the connection after using there adapter. If not shaving it

Draken187

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I'd love to do this. Links to where to buy? / install info?
Make sure you get the harness.. A couple of shops in asia are making them amd selling different places like ebay

Eddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R 2014 Pilot 08 Mugen Si
Country flag
@anntrn93, congrats on the car! Love the clear side markers. I see the dealership used black locks on your wheels, you should get them to give you matching chrome ones, the black nuts are available too they but aren't cheap.

CDub_1988

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch EX-L Navi, 1995 Accord EX-L
Country flag
Brought this baby home today!

Ended up buying from a smaller dealership because the one I put my deposit at did not have a Polished Metal. I even got them to give me a lower price!

27,897.00 OTD
+ mats, trunk tray, wheel locks

If you are in NC or near the area let me know I can help you get a great deal.

IMG_4521.JPG

IMG_4527.JPG

IMG_4528.JPG
Wow that is a great price. My EX-L Navi after financing was about that exact amount. Your car has way more bells and whistles than mine. Love it!

spexicola

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring Sedan
I'm curious where they put the subwoofer in the hatchback Touring trim.

OP
OP
anntrn93

anntrn93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatch Sport Touring
I suggest shrinkwrapping the connection after using there adapter. If not shaving it
Hmm interesting that you brought that up...I will check it out tomorrow..Will probably end up shaving the tabs off

OP
OP
anntrn93

anntrn93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatch Sport Touring
@anntrn93, congrats on the car! Love the clear side markers. I see the dealership used black locks on your wheels, you should get them to give you matching chrome ones, the black nuts are available too they but aren't cheap.
I noticed that after i got home. No biggie since i'm going to get the black nuts to match the rims. I hateeee chrome
Sponsored