Skyx

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Nissan 350Z
Country flag
Congratulations on your baby !! I'm looking at a new 2020 Honda Civic SI Sedan too and I've been trying to work out deals. So far I'm still searching. Mind if I ask what your got your car for and how much it was out-the-door after everything ?
Sponsored

ManitobaSI

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks! The Modern Steel was a very close second for me and there were a few in the area during my wait. If a Blue didn't become available before the end of the year I was going to get the Steel. What made me fall in love with the Blue was a post from
CanadiaegeanBlue when he installed the silver Konig Freeform wheels. The blue and silver contrast is gorgeous and completely sold me.
congratulations! Your car looks great! CanadiageanBlue also inspired me and I ended up getting those same rims. He maybe inspired me a little too much... now I am in pretty deep with the mods, but loving it!

Upstop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Civic Si Coupe / 12 Altima Coupe / 02 CBR 954RR
Country flag
Congrats! Can't wait to get mine in.

OP
OP
FloridAegean

FloridAegean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
Congratulations on your baby !! I'm looking at a new 2020 Honda Civic SI Sedan too and I've been trying to work out deals. So far I'm still searching. Mind if I ask what your got your car for and how much it was out-the-door after everything ?
Thanks! I ended up getting the car for $24,973, so about $1k off the MSRP+dest. That was the same deal I had been hearing from other dealers so I went with it. The out-the-door price is a little tricky because of taxes and trade-in value and what percentage rate you'll get if you're financing. My trade was worth $17,500 so I only paid taxes on the difference. Tack on the trade payoff amount and the tag and title and it gets even more weird.

Skyx

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Nissan 350Z
Country flag
Thanks! I ended up getting the car for $24,973, so about $1k off the MSRP+dest. That was the same deal I had been hearing from other dealers so I went with it. The out-the-door price is a little tricky because of taxes and trade-in value and what percentage rate you'll get if you're financing. My trade was worth $17,500 so I only paid taxes on the difference. Tack on the trade payoff amount and the tag and title and it gets even more weird.
Got it, thank you very much. I hope you're enjoying the car! I'm looking to go in tomorrow to finish working out the deal, so hopefully everything goes well.

Maxum

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si
Country flag
I finally got her! I had been looking all over the Tampa Bay area for two months for a Blue SI Sedan and none of the dealers had one. Friday, one gave me a call saying he could transfer one in. YES! We went down and negotiated a price, but his finance team was busy for the rest of the night, so we'd have to come back. Monday we went back and talked to the finance guy and got the numbers worked out, but the car still wasn't in, so I'd have to get a loaner (my trade was the down payment).

Yesterday I got a call that the car was in! Finally! I left work early and headed over to pick it up. It was still getting detailed so the sales guy showed off his SI for a bit. When it rolled up I was blown away. What a beautiful ride! After the first month or so I started to be swayed by the Grey and the White, but I am so glad I held out for the Blue. I'm in love!

This is such a fun car to drive! It's so hard staying under 4k rpm during this break in period but I'm trying. Learning to drive stick again has been a bit of a challenge. I'm not grinding gears or stalling, but I'm not as smooth with it as I used to be. I really need to work on my heel-toe for those down shifts and figure out how stop babying the clutch out of first gear.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to joining the community here, I'm sure I'll have lots of questions in the weeks and months to come!

IMG_1649.jpg

IMG_1650.jpg

IMG_1651.jpg
Nice color...i debated on that color, but the only one they had here back in October was in the showroom and had a few dings on it. You will find it hard getting used to the shifter in this car. I've driven manuals for 32 years and this one is frustrating still at times. I think the rev hang is what's making the difference though...im getting used to it though, slowly. Not nearly as smooth shifting as a LX model i test drove before the Si...i had no problem with that one.
Sponsored