garf117

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic si sedan; 2000 Civic si
Country flag
Look good to me mate. The white and silver are a classic look. I've been waiting for someone to pick up a set up fifteen52 Chicane wheels so I can see what they look like before I buy. Whats your wheel/tire specs and drop?

bdsport

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatch CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
+1 for tarmacs, I have the same color on my Sport hatch. Definitely something different in all the right ways! A gunmetal or dark steel powder coat could look reallllllly good too if you're on the fence about them

OP
OP
SCcanyoncrvr

SCcanyoncrvr

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Look good to me mate. The white and silver are a classic look. I've been waiting for someone to pick up a set up fifteen52 Chicane wheels so I can see what they look like before I buy. Whats your wheel/tire specs and drop?
Thanks bud! 18x9.5 +45 and running rsrr 245/40/18

OP
OP
SCcanyoncrvr

SCcanyoncrvr

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
+1 for tarmacs, I have the same color on my Sport hatch. Definitely something different in all the right ways! A gunmetal or dark steel powder coat could look reallllllly good too if you're on the fence about them
They’ve grown on me. Gonna keep these and my nto3s. I’m 100% with you though. I get a lot of people saying I shoulda went with te37 or ce28 but can’t justify 3k for wheels lol

EDM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Subaru WRX
Country flag
Any rubbing issues with this setup?
Sponsored