NewCivicRs

First Name
CIVIC.FK4
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5 Turbo RS
Country flag
@Hollywoo0220 no no, I did not say that, of course I do like more power. What I am saying is, usually when I hit 50% of the throttle at 2500-3000 rpm, the turbo start to boost, it pushes me back to the seat, but right now, I have to hit the throttle at 3500-4000 rpm to feel the same sensation. I mean, it is weird sensation, it is like the power band is being move to higher rpm.
Sponsored

OP
OP
NewCivicRs

NewCivicRs

First Name
CIVIC.FK4
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5 Turbo RS
Country flag
@Hollywoo0220 I told him not to tune my car yet, I will do it later. He said he did not tune my car ecu, just reading ecu, but now it feels different.

The power band changes, that's it.

5th 3l3ment

First Name
5Th 3l3ment
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Si
Country flag
Fellow friends, I need help.
My civic is running at 1000km, still fresh.
Since I brought this car from dealer, I feel the turbo boost at RPM 2500-3000, at low speed (30-50km/h), it feels lag and then sudden boost coming out, feels greats and I can feel the torque steer little bit.

But I don't know why, few days ago I feel quite different. When I push the throttle at RPM 2500-3000, it really smooth, like linear, I feel like low boost, until RPM 3500 above , then I can feel being pushed back to the seat.

No modification yet, just original BMC replacement filter. I put the oem air filter back, but still feels the same.

I bring to honda dealer, but the diagnostic tool not detect any error.
But I concern about something. It shows spark advance at below idle minimum number. It says 0.5, whereas the min idle number is 3.
And also the fuel injector shows above the max idle number. It says 4, whereas the max idle number is 3.

What do you guys think?
Leak turbo?
Or ecu error?
Or just my feeling?

Thank you anyone

5th 3l3ment

First Name
5Th 3l3ment
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Si
Country flag
@Hollywoo0220 I told him not to tune my car yet, I will do it later. He said he did not tune my car ecu, just reading ecu, but now it feels different.

The power band changes, that's it.
Ktune and Tsp will remove any lag you may have. I noticed the same issue when i was on stock RMM and without my Ktune I adjusted it so as to remove the lag been loving it ever since.
Sponsored