Solved

samt2497

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CivicX HB EX
Country flag
You do realize the turbo dash gauge on the non-Si is basically a toy for "entertainment purposes" mostly.
Must be that then, I'll attempt to log it with OBD2 and Torque the next time.
Sponsored

samt2497

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CivicX HB EX
Country flag
Oh, can I plug turbo meter to see whether there is boost leak or not when I hit the throttle?
I think your car is just fine, also you should hold on a little bit before pushing the car, let it break in properly.

OP
OP
NewCivicRs

NewCivicRs

First Name
CIVIC.FK4
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5 Turbo RS
Country flag
Yes sam @samt2497 I don't push it hard..
I always use econ mode, maybe slightly push on highway. I feel lost, there is no more boost kicked in at 2500 rpm.

Actually, how boost leak sounds like?

OP
OP
NewCivicRs

NewCivicRs

First Name
CIVIC.FK4
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5 Turbo RS
Country flag
I am very curious about it, the difference so real.

hfpdohc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatch 2017 M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
bring it back where that dude put a tune in your ride...and tell him to put it back stock...you dont have a crv...its a civic

OP
OP
NewCivicRs

NewCivicRs

First Name
CIVIC.FK4
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5 Turbo RS
Country flag
@hfpdohc I have told him about this issue and he said he has taken my civic original data and will inject it back to the ecu. He shows me the picture of my ecu number, but later I found it was not mine. The number he gave me is civic 2019 ecu number (37805-5ag-uf10), whereas my civic 2020 ecu number is (37820-5ag-uf1).

Now I am confused, whether to come back to him and fight with him or to seek other help.
I wish somebody here can help :)

hfpdohc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatch 2017 M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
@hfpdohc I have told him about this issue and he said he has taken my civic original data and will inject it back to the ecu. He shows me the picture of my ecu number, but later I found it was not mine. The number he gave me is civic 2019 ecu number (37805-5ag-uf10), whereas my civic 2020 ecu number is (37820-5ag-uf1).

Now I am confused, whether to come back to him and fight with him or to seek other help.
I wish somebody here can help :)
i would go back and tell him whats going on with your ride...and just in case ask him to try reflashed it back to normal....ask politely too

FC3L15B7

I'm a machine.
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic 2 Door Coupe Si / 1993 Chrysler Intrepid 3.5L
Country flag
Fellow friends, I need help.
My civic is running at 1000km, still fresh.
Since I brought this car from dealer, I feel the turbo boost at RPM 2500-3000, at low speed (30-50km/h), it feels lag and then sudden boost coming out, feels greats and I can feel the torque steer little bit.

But I don't know why, few days ago I feel quite different. When I push the throttle at RPM 2500-3000, it really smooth, like linear, I feel like low boost, until RPM 3500 above , then I can feel being pushed back to the seat.

No modification yet, just original BMC replacement filter. I put the oem air filter back, but still feels the same.

I bring to honda dealer, but the diagnostic tool not detect any error.
But I concern about something. It shows spark advance at below idle minimum number. It says 0.5, whereas the min idle number is 3.
And also the fuel injector shows above the max idle number. It says 4, whereas the max idle number is 3.

What do you guys think?
Leak turbo?
Or ecu error?
Or just my feeling?

Thank you anyone
My Si feel less powerful now in regular drive mode than it did when it was new, but whenever I put it in Sport mode, it reminds me that I've probably just gotten used to it. Usually if there's a leak in the intake, the diagnostic would show a clear loss.

My work truck had an intake leak and the dealer had it fixed in a couple days of getting the truck (probably fixed it in 30-minutes but took 2 days to get to it lol). But I knew there was a problem because it was not only gutless, the boost gauge was showing huge losses. I'm pretty certain you'd notice a loss in boost if it's the intake.

Hollywoo0220

Customer Service oriented (most of the time) :-)
First Name
RJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dihatsu Charade, BMW, Various Hondas, Focus ST, and VW GTI
Country flag
So what is the complaint if the vehicle makes you smile? Those two words typically don’t go together.
It would seem that your “garage” tuned your ECU and your RPM band was changed so that your transmission can hold the torque.
I’m certain that high speed driving in Indonesia is just as popular as it is in the U.S.

OP
OP
NewCivicRs

NewCivicRs

First Name
CIVIC.FK4
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5 Turbo RS
Country flag
wow @samt2497 , that civic on video accelerate smoothly. Mine when I hit the throttle at 2500-3000 rpm, I will get torque steer, that sensation still in my mind. Now it is smooth almost similar like in the video. Now it has to be at 3500 rpm to feel little bit torque steer as the sensation of turbo kicked in yo hahaha, anyway thanks for videos !.

@FC3L15B7 yap, I went to dealer, and the diagnostic tool show no problems found. But it shows some parameters little bit weird, it is like spark advance below minimum while idle. And also the injection pressure above max while idle, that's it.

Do you guys think that if we plug in obd2 to read ecu stock file "just read" will make some file corrupts or lost, and in results like what I experience now?
Because I want to go to the guy who had read my ecu stock file and I told him to remap back the stock file to my ecu "reflash".

Anyway, my ecu number is 37820-5AG-UF1, but the software number is 37805-5AG-UF10, why is it different? Is your ecu number and the software number are different too?? Please let me know

OP
OP
NewCivicRs

NewCivicRs

First Name
CIVIC.FK4
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5 Turbo RS
Country flag
@Hollywoo0220 yepp this car civic 2020 makes me smile, because before I enter his garage, It will boost at 2500-3000 RPM, but now after he do reading my ecu, just reading (he said, because I don't ask him to tune my ecu), and now it feels so smooth like a girl. The turbo kicks hard now at 3500-4000, oh god :(

Hollywoo0220

Customer Service oriented (most of the time) :-)
First Name
RJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dihatsu Charade, BMW, Various Hondas, Focus ST, and VW GTI
Country flag
@Hollywoo0220 yepp this car civic 2020 makes me smile, because before I enter his garage, It will boost at 2500-3000 RPM, but now after he do reading my ecu, just reading (he said, because I don't ask him to tune my ecu), and now it feels so smooth like a girl. The turbo kicks hard now at 3500-4000, oh god :(
You dont like more power?
Sponsored