OP
d1zguy

d1zguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Mustang GT Premium
Country flag
BUMP for auto-rev match and also a 4th map option that will auto tune itself on ethanol. as JB4 does. v1.2 or v2 should have the capability to do this if left plugged in.

Sponsored

Last edited:

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Without smearing the product in question, we'd never model anything off of that device for a multitude of reasons I suspect you'll never get to see for yourself. And thank the heavens for that.

OP
OP
d1zguy

d1zguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Mustang GT Premium
Country flag
Without smearing the product in question, we'd never model anything off of that device for a multitude of reasons I suspect you'll never get to see for yourself. And thank the heavens for that.
few friends had it on their 335i's. Constant limp mode and odd issues and cut outs lol can't ask much from a piggyback though

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
few friends had it on their 335i's. Constant limp mode and odd issues and cut outs lol can't ask much from a piggyback though
Then you do know!

Did you plan on getting tuned on flex and letting the system handle timing from there or you're looking to just have the system handle it all?

OP
OP
d1zguy

d1zguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Mustang GT Premium
Country flag
Then you do know!

Did you plan on getting tuned on flex and letting the system handle timing from there or you're looking to just have the system handle it all?
My request? I'm mainly looking for the system to handle the flex fuel timing additions and AFR on it's own.

OP
OP
d1zguy

d1zguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Mustang GT Premium
Country flag
Could we also get similar anti lag as in hyundia's N mode? only in sport mode for SI's

bbdave

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Is it possible yet to calibrate the speedometer according to the tire size when going to aftermarket setups

maddmatt02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic ex-t 2016 crv lx 2001 accord ex 1997 integra gs
Country flag
Is it something that is possible in the future?
How far off do you want to go? Most of the time the sizes I see ran are within a few percent and at 60 what's that? 1.8mph off. My speedo wasn't even right from the factory. Slightly taller tires put my speedo about dead on with gps.

bbdave

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
How far off do you want to go? Most of the time the sizes I see ran are within a few percent and at 60 what's that? 1.8mph off. My speedo wasn't even right from the factory. Slightly taller tires put my speedo about dead on with gps.
I’m running 265/35 not a big deal but OCD you know lol

David228cx

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Red Honda Civic Sport (EU)
Country flag
Hi everyone!

I do not know what is the extent of the ktuner flashing but there are some features on the SI that are not present on the european models.
Like the... psi values on the turbo widget for the digital centre dash, on the european ones it only shows the bar filling up and down.

And the digital centre dash seems to have some widgets "disabled", you can only configure 13/15 iirc. I think the other missing one would be the shift lights widget.

Would it be possible to add them?

Thanks!

BR

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Hi everyone!

I do not know what is the extent of the ktuner flashing but there are some features on the SI that are not present on the european models.
Like the... psi values on the turbo widget for the digital centre dash, on the european ones it only shows the bar filling up and down.

And the digital centre dash seems to have some widgets "disabled", you can only configure 13/15 iirc. I think the other missing one would be the shift lights widget.

Would it be possible to add them?

Thanks!

BR
We do not flash or modify the cluster in any way at this time.
Sponsored