Nbs12

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
My 6000 mile Si seems to have an indentation in the footwell directly below the brake pedal. It feels as though a piece of the underbody might be missing or misplaced, and it is causing the carpet to get wet and smell gross. Any ideas what it could be?
Sponsored

X_Gen_Si

First Name
Axel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic Si
Country flag
I also have indentation on mine.
I'm gonna order weather tech cause these factory ones are cheap. I got 2 indentations one under clutch pedal and one by break pedal.

Its driving me nuts and mine started 2 days after I bought my car from the dealer.

I will take a picture and show you where mines are.

OP
OP
Nbs12

Nbs12

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
Did you look under the carpet?
Unfortunately, the carpet isn't easily removable without removing some trim pieces, which is very difficult as I do not have many tools easily accessible at the moment.

Blindeye_03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 CTR - White
Country flag
You should be taking this to the dealer to let them fix this..

I had an issue with a brand new 2016 Focus ST. Water would spit into the cabin when I pulled the hood release anytime it rained on my car. It took 4 trips to the dealer but they finally fixed it. There was a drain that ran from the roof (didnt have a sunroof) through the A-Pillar and down out the bottom of the car that had never been fully drilled out. So water was trapped with no where to go but out into the cabin on the floor.

Evolution999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
For me: 2014 Evo X MR, 2014 Nissan 370Z Nimso, For the mrs: 2015 BMW M3 Sedan
Country flag
Sunroofs are not weathertight, they have channels with 4 nipples and hoses going to each corner of car to drain water around the mudflap areas, sounds like your hose is leaking into your interior instead of outside
Sponsored