First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Polestar 2, 2010 Lexus IS 350 Sport
Country flag
@NoKz any update to this?
He's probably quarantined like the rest of us Californians. The mandatory shelter in place has been extended to May 3rd, so he is probably not driving around a lot these days...:(

OP
OP
NoKz

NoKz

Speed Limit Tester
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si Coupe (Sold 12/2021)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
He's probably quarantined like the rest of us Californians. The mandatory shelter in place has been extended to May 3rd, so he is probably not driving around a lot these days...:(
Unfortunately, this is quite true. I'm fortunate enough to still be working remotely. However, I'm working more than ever and haven't had time to do much with the car. I did check over everything and it doesn't look like I have any vacuum leaks and I build boost very fast. It's looking more and more like the injectors. I'm going to order another set and see if that fixes the issue.

Any free time I do get, I spend working on my EM1.

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Polestar 2, 2010 Lexus IS 350 Sport
Country flag
Unfortunately, this is quite true. I'm fortunate enough to still be working remotely. However, I'm working more than ever and haven't had time to do much with the car. I did check over everything and it doesn't look like I have any vacuum leaks and I build boost very fast. It's looking more and more like the injectors. I'm going to order another set and see if that fixes the issue.

Any free time I do get, I spend working on my EM1.
You and me both bro. I don't think I've ever worked harder. We are supporting almost 100 remote workers and Wednesday we had a huge layoff including one of my IT guys, leaving us short handed

OP
OP
NoKz

NoKz

Speed Limit Tester
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si Coupe (Sold 12/2021)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Long time, no update. I replaced the injectors a while back ago with new OEM ones and the issue persists. However, I noticed it's way less if I prime the fuel pump a couple times before starting the car. I suspect the FP or HPFP is failing. I'll most likely try the FP as it's the cheapest for now and makes the most sense since priming reduces the issue.

2tone

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic si. 2006 bmw 325i
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
good luck! Thanks for keeping us updated
Sponsored