Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
What’s the fastest you have ever driven in your Honda and any other car.

My fastest was 139 in my old modded 2013 Kia Optima 2.0T

My Honda was 119

Here is after letting off with the Kia.

Honda Civic 10th gen Fastest you have ever driven? C5BA9A9A-89C0-4F25-B621-D2E1CE5BB0D3
Sponsored

AlphaMoose67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Civic LX
Country flag
130mph in my old (‘06-‘08 whatever the year before they went under was) Grand Prix. Was my first car out of high school

Only like 95mph so far in my little Honda.

Fastest as a passenger was 160mph in my friends moms Camaro

CivicXI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EX-T, Civic EX HB
Country flag
Obviously not in the Civic, I never reset the Garmin when I moved it to this car. Max in the Civic I think was close to 130mph, had my foot buried to the floor for about 5 minutes.

Honda Civic 10th gen Fastest you have ever driven? IMAG1768

Nowadays, I tend to just set the cruise control at 10mph over and chill.

Last edited:

jred721

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Accord Sport
Country flag
Went about 150 mph on a desolate highway at like 2 AM in my 2018 BMW M550i. It's limiter has been removed and its also been tuned so it can probably hit 170-180 without breaking a sweat. I only went so fast because there wasnt a car in sight along with any risk factors. I could have pushed it even more but I didnt have the balls to go any faster lol. I've hit 105 in the Civic and it was completely stable.

Last edited:

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
112 in my civic, 114 in the truck I used to have (wouldn’t go any faster), in my old camaro, I’m not sure, the needle went all the way back around to almost zero.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
About a month ago I accelerated from 80 to 127 mph in my tuned Civic. It happened surprisingly quickly (TSP Stage 1). Not something I've done in it before or since but the car was quite stable. Driven faster back in my muscle car days though.

Last edited:

Daniel644

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T Sedan, 2003 Trailblazer LS, 1999 Pontiac Firebird
Country flag
my first car (which I actually got to talk to the current owner when I saw it going down the road next to me on 4th of july this year) was a 96 Tahoe, it was pushed to it's cutoff around 100-103 MPH more then once (mind you this was 17-18 years ago, so well outside any statute of limitations) and had more power if not for the speed limiter, the DAY I bought my 95 Civic EX (back in 2001) I was supposed to work that afternoon so I was running late so I punched it and at one point was doing 107 MPH in a wide sweeping curve on the highway (and this was a bone stock auto car), After that car got flooded I bought the first of my 2 94 accords (after I wrecked the first accord I bought a second one and swapped all my parts over including the FULL LEATHER INTERIOR, like DASH and all) but I was once behind a guy I knew that worked at a local tire shop, I wanted to see how well that accord would keep up with his, the 94 accord auto has a very different speed limiter then my tahoe did, instead of cutting out it simply limited the RPM you could rev to in the top gear and you couldn't downshift to 3rd above a certain speed, but you could bypass this by shifting down to 3rd before you got going to fast, so between using 3rd gear and being going downhill I reached 114 MPH and let me tell you trying to slow down from that was enough to cure my desire to ever drive triple digits again. Fast Forward 10-15 years, I don't think I've even taken the 16' civic to 80 MPH, but the only time it was on the highway was driving it back from my brothers house and I narrowly avoided hitting tractor trailer tire or something that was in the lane, I honestly have no desire to drive at high speeds, I'm more about how fast can I get up to speed then how fast can I go.

then don't speed where you know cops are, when I was a teenager I knew all the hide y holes where the county sheriffs would park at night trying to catch speeders so I always kept it slow in those areas then flew in the rest.

MattLodi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sport+
Country flag
133 mph in my Civic;
168mph in a Maserati Granturismo S in a german autobahn sector without speed limit.

daniellee789

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
The thing is, at 100+ you're probably gonna get arrested anyway. Might as well make it worth it .
True lol idk I'm just scared to go any faster because I've never gone that fast before haha. Also, I feel like if I'm going like 101 vs closer to 110, 120 Ill be able to slow down faster? Cops in my town don't even care, idk why I'm even worrying about it haha

Boosted1one

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crystal Black FI FC1 Si ✓
my fastest was 180 MPH and probably a bit more on my GSXR1100 about 20 years ago when i was young and stupid,

the speedo went to 180, and im sure i still sped up after that,

lucky to be here and tell about it,

i have learned a lot in my time, rarely ever speed at all anymore
Swap the:
*Speed to 150MPH.
*Bike to Yamaha YZF-R6.
*Years ago to 12.

And weve got pretty much the same sentiments... word, for word.

I remember still shaking for a bit after hitting that new stretch of the 210 back when they connected San Dimas to Ontario. Turf was so nice, so fresh and so clean, I couldn't resist.
Sponsored