WallofKron

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sedan
Country flag
I ordered and sent him note at same time about discount. It's been almost a couple of months so not expecting to see that discount.

Good luck with install
thanks man you too.... def post results on here. I will do the same when I can actually install
Sponsored

AlphaMoose67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜17 Civic LX
Country flag
I installed the Khrome Delete kit for this 2018 Honda Accord sedan in less than 15 minutes. I am getting feedback of 40 minutes and 1 hour. Would like more feedback on how long it took for others to install the kit.

Just ordered the matte.

If I get it and decide Iā€™d rather have the gloss how painful will a return/exchange be?

joshhjackson2112

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' SI
Country flag
Just ordered the matte.

If I get it and decide Iā€™d rather have the gloss how painful will a return/exchange be?
It's pretty rare any returns/exchanges are painless. I would install it and see how it is and if you absolutely hate it, just buy the matte. It's not that much $ in the great scheme of things. You will most likely dig the gloss and keep it.

WallofKron

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sedan
Country flag
For anyone still considering buying this. I got the matte black and it looks fantastic. I am a little ocd so it took me much longer than the guy in his tutorial video. Since it was the first time I had ever installed anything like this before, it was definitely a learning experience on the first 1 or 2 panels. Once I got the hang of it I was able to do the front 2 doors much easier/quicker with much better results. I took the time to tuck everything under the rubber seals of the car so it looks very professional, but did end up with very minor scratches around the mirrors. So take your time and you will have fantastic results.

joshhjackson2112

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' SI
Country flag
For anyone still considering buying this. I got the matte black and it looks fantastic. I am a little ocd so it took me much longer than the guy in his tutorial video. Since it was the first time I had ever installed anything like this before, it was definitely a learning experience on the first 1 or 2 panels. Once I got the hang of it I was able to do the front 2 doors much easier/quicker with much better results. I took the time to tuck everything under the rubber seals of the car so it looks very professional, but did end up with very minor scratches around the mirrors. So take your time and you will have fantastic results.
I agree with this. It was also my first install of any kind of vinyl. I rolled down my window and tucked it under the rubber seal. Kinda used my finger nail to do it. If i could give any advise for this install, it would be to be patient and dont pull on it too hard. (lol) If you pull on it too much, the vinyl will stretch out too thin to cover width of the chrome. I learned this the hard way. I did not have a heat gun to try and get it back to the original size. Not even sure if that would have worked if I had the heat gun. Glad it worked out for you also. I had to buy a second set to get it perfect. Also! Make sure you dont get the hatchback version. For some reason I purchased the HB version and it totally did not fit. I was very angry. My fault only.

AlphaMoose67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜17 Civic LX
Country flag
Got mine in and installed overall Iā€™d say 9/10 high quality vinyl and looks great.

My install was probably 7/10 I was eager to get it on and was racing a rainstorm. So definitely take your time.

One minor gripe, the eBay page says free shipping but I was still charged $4.

For those wondering, they no longer do the civicx forum discount. My OTD cost including the surprise shipping was $48

dannyboone

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
I only see the option for Gloss for the Civic Coupe in the eBay store. Do I need to message the guy to get Matte black?

McDavid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic LX
Country flag
Got mine in and installed overall Iā€™d say 9/10 high quality vinyl and looks great.

My install was probably 7/10 I was eager to get it on and was racing a rainstorm. So definitely take your time.

One minor gripe, the eBay page says free shipping but I was still charged $4.

For those wondering, they no longer do the civicx forum discount. My OTD cost including the surprise shipping was $48
And now looks like shipping is back to full cost

Antonio_415

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic EX 16'
Country flag
I only see the option for Gloss for the Civic Coupe in the eBay store. Do I need to message the guy to get Matte black?
Back when I bought mine last year, his description said to message him with gloss or Matte. You should shoot him a message before being stuck with gloss.

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
So checking shops within driving range to do the chrome delete for me, since I donā€™t have a ton of time/patience to do it myself, thinking if I can find a reasonably priced shop, Iā€™d just have a professional do it for me... this guy hits me with this.... is he serious?!
Honda Civic 10th gen Fastest and easiest way to chrome delete your Honda 64E5FB3B-EA3B-48FB-8AA7-6FFBADB763E3

joshhjackson2112

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' SI
Country flag
So checking shops within driving range to do the chrome delete for me, since I donā€™t have a ton of time/patience to do it myself, thinking if I can find a reasonably priced shop, Iā€™d just have a professional do it for me... this guy hits me with this.... is he serious?!
64E5FB3B-EA3B-48FB-8AA7-6FFBADB763E3.jpeg
Lol respond with a counter offer for $90. Tell them they must have made a mistake and added an extra 0.

Mentalchemy

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI coupe
Country flag
[QUOTE="Kooltint If you don't want to spend the money on the Avery, I'll sell you a pre-cut kit with regular vinyl for $25.
.[/QUOTE]

I would be interested in this kit. Please DM me info!

Thanks!

blackdiamond

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 EX Hatchie
Country flag
I used Trimbrite blackout tape, $5 plus tax at O'Reilly's auto parts store. applied and trimmed it, the rear I had to double up on because it is wider. Took me a half hour and alot of patience.

xaviersayys

Xavier
First Name
Xavier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
64E5FB3B-EA3B-48FB-8AA7-6FFBADB763E3.jpeg
That's criminal.

hicompb18c1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan, 2018 Accord LX (wife's)
Country flag
Bro... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.