yoitsbruce

First Name
bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
hatch sport,
Country flag
i just drove past what looked like a 2016 accord with a tow hook and type r badges and luggage rack.seems off just to have 1 pipe on the rear. and last week ive seen a ctr imposter with a wrap to make it look like it had the fender vents of a ctr but had no exhaust. either, i maybe hating but jow can these dudes ride so dirty and faking the funk. i passed them by but i shiuld have revved on them but i had to get on the 101.
Sponsored

bunbao

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback EX-L
Country flag
i just drove past what looked like a 2016 accord with a tow hook and type r badges and luggage rack.seems off just to have 1 pipe on the rear. and last week ive seen a ctr imposter with a wrap to make it look like it had the fender vents of a ctr but had no exhaust. either, i maybe hating but jow can these dudes ride so dirty and faking the funk. i passed them by but i shiuld have revved on them but i had to get on the 101.
I think they're just having a little fun and maybe they want the car but can't afford it. So doing something to their current car will help ease the desire? I don't know that's just how I think :)

OP
OP
yoitsbruce

yoitsbruce

First Name
bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
hatch sport,
Country flag
word i never seen it from that persoective. i guess they dont have other tuners or ricers to deal with. my girl said it was "all show no go"
Sponsored