Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
The spoiler already posted in the other thread is actually what Honda is calling a "wing spoiler".

This is the decklid spoiler which I think actually looks good too. Decklid Spoiler MSRP: $299, Wing Spoiler MSRP: $399.

Honda Civic 10th gen Factory accessory Decklid spoiler for 2016 Civic sedan DECKLID_mid-spoiler-2016-civic
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

jdewd250

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Aegean blue EX hatch has joined my 2016 Civic EX sedan
Country flag
I want one.

C Note

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
--
Interesting that Honda used the "wing spoiler" on the SEMA car and then listed the decklid spoiler on the list of accessories. Confusing to say the least.

Gtman, any other pics of the actual decklid spoiler? It looks promising but would like to see another angle.

10thG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic
Interesting that Honda used the "wing spoiler" on the SEMA car and then listed the decklid spoiler on the list of accessories. Confusing to say the least.

Gtman, any other pics of the actual decklid spoiler? It looks promising but would like to see another angle.
There was no spoiler on the red SEMA sedan except for the small factory spoiler. It didn't have the decklid spoiler nor the wing spoiler.

C Note

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
--
There was no spoiler on the red SEMA sedan except for the small factory spoiler. It didn't have the decklid spoiler nor the wing spoiler.
Ah right. That was from the Honda site, my mistake. The red car had it listed but not on the actual car. Weird.

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Honda, please offer a wing spoiler for the coupe!!!! :confused1:

HondaPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EXT Civic & 2017 Civic ExT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Definately sweet how Honda is getting everything right about these cars..

Ken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 2016 Touring
Country flag
Is it true that this is NOT available for the touring?

///Mookster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
Is it true that this is NOT available for the touring?
That's what the online builder says. Don't see reason why the trunk spoilers aren't available on the Touring model though, it has the same factory trunk spoiler lip as other models which you can accessorize with the decklid spoiler or wing spoiler.

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
That's what the online builder says. Don't see reason why the trunk spoilers aren't available on the Touring model though, it has the same factory trunk spoiler lip as other models which you can accessorize with the decklid spoiler or wing spoiler.
Car has a subwoofer, so heavy duty trunk springs may not be able to span across the interior of the trunk without the sub getting in the way. Can you install the spoiler? Yes but that trunk is gonna collapse on you everytime.

it's like when Honda said no armrest for the MT Fit because it 'got in the way' but in reality, it was physically doable.

jdewd250

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Aegean blue EX hatch has joined my 2016 Civic EX sedan
Country flag
I haven't had time to install the deck lid spoiler yet, but I just had to see what it is going to look like when I do.

Obviously the corners will be attached when it is installed but this give a bit of an idea of the finished product.

Sorry for the crappy pics.

Honda Civic 10th gen Factory accessory Decklid spoiler for 2016 Civic sedan 2016-civic-decklid-spoiler1

Honda Civic 10th gen Factory accessory Decklid spoiler for 2016 Civic sedan 2016-civic-decklid-spoiler2

Honda Civic 10th gen Factory accessory Decklid spoiler for 2016 Civic sedan 2016-civic-decklid-spoiler3