F1 Talk Anyone?

iLovePho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CW CTR #2060
Country flag
I predict 1. Vettel, 2. Raikkonnen, 3. Hamilton.

Ferrari will find some way to get Vettel in front of Kimi, whether team order or "pit error":thumbsdown:

racer

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si sedan.
Country flag
So annoyed... from about lap 2 when I realized Kimi just can't pull away from Hamilton like Vettel would have (ie, enough to make DRS a non issue) left him a sitting duck imho. Then to have his tires degrade so badly with 10-12 laps to go.. it reminded me of his days with Lotus.. running great and then fall down the order. Glad he got 2nd.. wished he could have grabbed the victory.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Now THAT is going to be something to watch, especially if they get even better Ferrari engines and more R&D monies for Sauber.

nickjohn35

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2017 PMM Typer R. Former: 2004 350Z
Country flag
Just glad to see Kimi not retiring just yet!

racer

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si sedan.
Country flag
confirmed.. Kimi out at Ferrari and in at Sauber (Ferrari junior team ;) ) and LeClerc jumps up. Wonder if Leclerc/Vettel will become a bit like Alonso/Hamilton with the young gun threatening the champ. Kimi and Seb worked well. Kimi played #2 very well. If LeClerc is forced to play "#2" I think that will stunt his career, just like it did Massa and Barichello playing second string to Shumacher.

OP
OP
UFO CTR

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR#1348
Country flag
What about Ocon? It would suck for a good young driver like him to be without a drive for 2019...unless, of course, he does a direct swap with Williams and Force India for Stroll and Ocon...and it sucks that just because he is from the Mercedes youth program, other teams won't consider him. :thumbsdown:

invader

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Corolla Hatch SE 6-spd
Country flag
Bwoah, not concerned at all about Ocon… We'll see what happens when Lance Stroll switches over. We should at least see Kubica back to racing.