Beansley

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
So I bought my 2018 sport touring back in October. I love this car (being tuned) but one minor thing is the exhaust. It's sad. Want/need more growl.

That being said, after a lot of stalking on here, it seems like what I want (louder but not rice-y, no drone, keeping it close to the stock look) is the GReddy Supreme SP Exhaust.

It seems like it's impossible to find anywhere, which I did find a place that said I could order and wait...up to 3 months. Well all that's cool but I did have a question, or two, if I'm ever able to get one into my hands.

If I get this exhaust or really any other comparable aftermarket, do I have a bunch of CELs to look forward to lighting up my dash? I'd rather not deal with that unless it's an easy fix. Also, is there any other comparable exhausts that are actually in stock that I'd be able to get before the end of the year?

Thanks in advance, I am new to all this.
Sponsored

Pur3MotioN770

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Country flag
So I bought my 2018 sport touring back in October. I love this car (being tuned) but one minor thing is the exhaust. It's sad. Want/need more growl.

That being said, after a lot of stalking on here, it seems like what I want (louder but not rice-y, no drone, keeping it close to the stock look) is the GReddy Supreme SP Exhaust.

It seems like it's impossible to find anywhere, which I did find a place that said I could order and wait...up to 3 months. Well all that's cool but I did have a question, or two, if I'm ever able to get one into my hands.

If I get this exhaust or really any other comparable aftermarket, do I have a bunch of CELs to look forward to lighting up my dash? I'd rather not deal with that unless it's an easy fix. Also, is there any other comparable exhausts that are actually in stock that I'd be able to get before the end of the year?

Thanks in advance, I am new to all this.
Exhaust won't throw any codes. Only exhaust comparable to the Greddy as far as value and sound might be the invidia line, but I've heard several people had issues with them. The HKS exhaust looks great, don't sound bad either, but might be more on the pricier side.

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
How much is the Greddy exhaust? I saw the 27WON exhaust yesterday on their site. Haven't heard much in the way of reviews, but it looks really nice....

OP
OP
Beansley

Beansley

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
How much is the Greddy exhaust? I saw the 27WON exhaust yesterday on their site. Haven't heard much in the way of reviews, but it looks really nice....
It runs about $600

Ack Jr.

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SPORT CVT
Country flag
Greddy or HKS.. Toss up.. Greddy has glowing reviews and the sound clips online are great. Not so loud people think Vanilla Rice is doing a show in the neighborhood. That HKS though...

imcrspy

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
I paid about $730 for my Invidia Q300. It's surprisingly quiet, is deeper than stock, and is just loud enough for me to be able to hear the exhaust. I was never really an Invidia fan and I had to get my first muffler replaced (it was replaced for free) because of a design flaw, but I love the look and so far the new one has been perfect.

OP
OP
Beansley

Beansley

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I paid about $730 for my Invidia Q300. It's surprisingly quiet, is deeper than stock, and is just loud enough for me to be able to hear the exhaust. I was never really an Invidia fan and I had to get my first muffler replaced (it was replaced for free) because of a design flaw, but I love the look and so far the new one has been perfect.

Damn that sounds good!! However I'm not super wild about how it looks :oops: