• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

EVERYTHING IS SOLD MODS PLEASE DELETE

tofu_flash

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Acura TL sh-AWD 2018 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Updated first post with sold items that are shipping out tomorrow. If your interested in something send me a PM with you best offer on remaining items, there is sales pending on the Titan 7 wheels and the Eventuri Intake but not sold yet
interested in exhaust. sent pm
Sponsored

Puma

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
How much for all season mats, cargo tray, cargo net and smoked marker lenses shipped to 01108??

KtrainHurricane

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type-R #16355
Country flag
Sorry haven’t had time you get back to you I sent all day today removing parts off the car and still need to put some stock parts back on, I will try my best and figure out a shipping cost for you on those items tomorrow
PM’d!

frtorres87

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
If the Cargo net isn't sold I'd be interested

OP
OP
rockymtntypeR

rockymtntypeR

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Country flag
How much for all season mats, cargo tray, cargo net and smoked marker lenses shipped to 01108??
Cargo net and side markers are pending sale, I still need to find a box for the tray and all season mats are also pending sale

OP
OP
rockymtntypeR

rockymtntypeR

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Country flag
Sounds like it’s better to get payment prior to removing items off the car.
Not really sure what you are implying but thanks for the bump, just about every item is either sold or pending sale, will update list as I receive payment and ship out items

OP
OP
rockymtntypeR

rockymtntypeR

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Country flag
More items are sold and updated on first post, feel pretty confident in saying that everything else is sold except floor mats, trunk tray and Eventuri intake, I’m just working on getting boxes for the tray and floor mats, if you have PM’d me about these items I haven’t forgotten about you and will reach out to the first person that inquired about those items and then work my way down the list, as far as the Eventuri intake goes buyer I had flaked so I’m open to serious offers on this item but I will not give it away, send me a PM with serious offer, it is in perfect condition and will be shipped in original box and packaging

OP
OP
rockymtntypeR

rockymtntypeR

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Country flag
Type R is SOLD! Who wants a basically brand new Eventuri intake?!?!? First person with 1000 bucks takes it home!

Honda Civic 10th gen EVERYTHING IS SOLD MODS PLEASE DELETE FDD89EA2-5950-4C32-8634-2963D8FF280C

Honda Civic 10th gen EVERYTHING IS SOLD MODS PLEASE DELETE FFC544EF-580C-4B93-9891-37E9F5509BB0

Will Solo

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR Type R #1124
Country flag
how are the floor mats and cargo tray looking? I'm in COS but it's like a 4hr drive to you. :(