First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor / 2019 CTR
Country flag
So.... When is this coming out??

I was going to get the PRL one but I'm having issues fitting that inlet tube with my eventuri intake.
Sponsored

IHadToRun

First Name
Manuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Country flag
Thank you for answering my question on whether or not the inlet tube would fit to the eventuri intake haha. Last I saw about a weeks or so ago eventuri is almost finishing up their R&D to give the green light on manufacturing,

OP
OP
ipeefreely

ipeefreely

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Thank you for answering my question on whether or not the inlet tube would fit to the eventuri intake haha. Last I saw about a weeks or so ago eventuri is almost finishing up their R&D to give the green light on manufacturing,

haha. I haven't actually tried to fit it but I've spoken with PRL and they've actually advised against it.

I'll be having my parts vendor reach out to Eventuri to see what the timeline is on their inlet pipe. Was posting on here just to see if someone on here could give me some quicker news.

boosted180sx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2016 ILX
Country flag
I think the eventuri tube is still out in testing and don't recall seeing a time frame.

have you looked into the rampage fab one? That fits with no issue to the eventuri.
unless you want carbon fiber.

OP
OP
ipeefreely

ipeefreely

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I think the eventuri tube is still out in testing and don't recall seeing a time frame.

have you looked into the rampage fab one? That fits with no issue to the eventuri.
unless you want carbon fiber.
Oh shoot I didn't even know they made one. Any difference from stock?

One of the guys recently installed the PRL one and he said he gained 9-15 whp. Crazy stuff.

OP
OP
ipeefreely

ipeefreely

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Oh snaps. nevermind. Just saw their website.

Guess I'll be ordering some stuff to test out :p

Might as well throw in the turbo upgrade too.

boosted180sx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2016 ILX
Country flag
Oh snaps. nevermind. Just saw their website.

Guess I'll be ordering some stuff to test out :p

Might as well throw in the turbo upgrade too.
nice! that was my initial choice if they would've made it without the logo.

I am curious about the drop in from rampage but waiting for someone to post some data.

OP
OP
ipeefreely

ipeefreely

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
nice! that was my initial choice if they would've made it without the logo.

I am curious about the drop in from rampage but waiting for someone to post some data.
Yeah. It seems like the drop in is a great upgrade. I'm concerned about the fuel system's deficiency though. Hondata was supposed to release their fuel system back in January and they still haven't. Wonder what the hold up is....

boosted180sx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2016 ILX
Country flag
Yeah. It seems like the drop in is a great upgrade. I'm concerned about the fuel system's deficiency though. Hondata was supposed to release their fuel system back in January and they still haven't. Wonder what the hold up is....
yeah ... want to wait for data on the stock fuel system as i don't know if i want to drop the big dough on a better fuel system .... yet lol.

I believe hondata said the delay is due to the fuel line. Their supplier for the line is behind or something.

OP
OP
ipeefreely

ipeefreely

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
yeah ... want to wait for data on the stock fuel system as i don't know if i want to drop the big dough on a better fuel system .... yet lol.

I believe hondata said the delay is due to the fuel line. Their supplier for the line is behind or something.
You'll need to. Especially if you plan on running flex fuel, as the car will go into limp mode once you exceed 30% ethanol content.

One of my buddies, Jason, doesn't even use E85 and his car went into limp mode at Sonoma. The stock fuel system is really all sorts of crappiness....

The Hondata system is expensive AF so it might be worthwhile to see if another company comes in with something a bit cheaper. But if you can't wait (like me), I'd opt for it.

boosted180sx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2016 ILX
Country flag
yeah definitely. the stock fuel system is very disappointing as it can barely handle pump gas tuend ....

I'm in no rush so i'm hoping other fuel system becomes available to use with the factory ecu.
Sponsored