Episode 8 : Another day in the life of an R owner. I've lost my mind

Harlaquin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R and a beater ford focus
Country flag
Well hello again, so here we are, another post for my faithful 3 followers :) So I am just about out of bolt on stuff to do. I have gotten a tune. Decided against the flex fuel for now since the one station that had it here stopped carrying it and now the next closest is in another state. Bummer so what to do?

Its been two years of R ownership and I am still just excited daily to work on it or drive it or go to a show as I was day one.
It never gets old, matter of fact today I had a guy just about cause to wrecks trying to catch me to tell me my car was awesome and then right after that a black and silver Lambo pulled up revved his engine and gave me a thumbs up. Even my girlfriend (yes I have one lol) was what the hell. but anyway what have I been doing.

So my birthday is soon and i got a few goodies from people. Some you may have seen int he what did you do to your R today post. But I got a new back for the key fob as I always thought it should come with an R on it. and Honda actually makes a part number for one.
Honda Civic 10th gen Episode 8 : Another day in the life of an R owner. I've lost my mind 20190710_112736

Honda Civic 10th gen Episode 8 : Another day in the life of an R owner. I've lost my mind 20190710_112759

Honda Civic 10th gen Episode 8 : Another day in the life of an R owner. I've lost my mind 20190710_143733

I also got a custom key chain with my R number on it
Honda Civic 10th gen Episode 8 : Another day in the life of an R owner. I've lost my mind 20190710_142828

I showed my girlfriend and she says cool now your all NASCAR ??? IM like what? she says all I need is a racein jacket now. (yeah she dont get into cars. LOL NASCAR...
Honda Civic 10th gen Episode 8 : Another day in the life of an R owner. I've lost my mind Screenshot_3

Hell I will get a jacket. Oh I like this one. Looks like i could blend in with the seats.
Honda Civic 10th gen Episode 8 : Another day in the life of an R owner. I've lost my mind Screenshot_5

Well now that I am all NASCARed. I decided to rice it up a bit. Whats this?
Honda Civic 10th gen Episode 8 : Another day in the life of an R owner. I've lost my mind 20190710_112937

Oh yeah this will be easy. just need a few things..
Honda Civic 10th gen Episode 8 : Another day in the life of an R owner. I've lost my mind 20190710_151703

Wait I need to change its hot outside... what the hell kind of cloths does my girlfriend buy me..This cant be a good sign.
Honda Civic 10th gen Episode 8 : Another day in the life of an R owner. I've lost my mind warning-label-jeans

Well let me attempt this... Jesus I wish stuff came with instructions that was as straight forward as the shorts label.
I think im doing this right lol.
Honda Civic 10th gen Episode 8 : Another day in the life of an R owner. I've lost my mind 20190710_161707

Wow after about an hour and redoing a few things... tada... IM a rollin disco baby..

That was fun actually to figure out. So pretty much now my car is so awesome that when I give the ladies a ride this stuff happens. I mean they just cant contain themselves LOL.
Honda Civic 10th gen Episode 8 : Another day in the life of an R owner. I've lost my mind tenor (1)

My friend who traded his R in for a mustang, for shame, is now trying to get me to trade. LOL never. Although he is shopping for his girlfriend a Subaru. So I sent him this add for a rare one of a kind.
Honda Civic 10th gen Episode 8 : Another day in the life of an R owner. I've lost my mind thumb_rare-never-vaped-i-ock-2014-subaru-wrx-19000-mapl-rk-34977540

We have so much fun us guys. Anyway that is my latest episode of craziness. More to come.

EnjoyDriving

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CW FK8
Country flag
thanks for sharing, link for the disco light? can you mount the light wherever n however you like?

OP
OP
Harlaquin

Harlaquin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R and a beater ford focus
Country flag
thanks for sharing, link for the disco light? can you mount the light wherever n however you like?
Just google led flow tail lights they are all over the net. Na they are made just to work with your tail lights. Blinkers and brakes.

WhatThePuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Acura Rsx (sold), '19 CW CTR 23909
Country flag
Awesome! Ok I want that jacket that is fantastic, like R camouflage or something. I saw a few shirts that I wanted from some site I can't remember lol. That light is wowwwwww I love it! It's nice of them to warn you not to zip your junk. End up like that scene in There's Something About Mary where he gets the zipper all the way up on his junk. Great post, entertaining! :)
Sponsored