Banned
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Good choice I like it. Be careful with that rear wheel drive on those mountain roads in the rain, ice and snow.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Harlaquin

Harlaquin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R and a beater ford focus
Country flag
The mustang owners forum is gonna love you
Bwahaha. Na too many rules over there. Its like a bunch of scolded children afraid to say anything. Their classifieds, youll see people beg not to be kicked because they forgot their user name in the photo for what they are selling. Forums run with iron fists where you are afraid of mods because of arbatrary rules are no fun. Granted we could stand some ruels here, but at least this forum is entertaining. :) yall gonna miss me.

OP
OP
Harlaquin

Harlaquin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Good choice I like it. Be careful with that rear wheel drive on those mountain roads in the rain, ice and snow.
Thanks, oh I know. Ive owned 4 civics this is my 4th mustang as well. Guess I like 4. I had an older Cobra , not as powerful as this GT, and yup that back end. Gotta watch it. I still got my beater ford Focus for snow.

mbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
Congrats on the new purchase! Can't wait to check out the new ride at Cars and Coffee.

OP
OP
Harlaquin

Harlaquin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Congrats on the new purchase! Can't wait to check out the new ride at Cars and Coffee.
Yeah Man IM coming down next week... well unless that hurricane says different :). I was gonna hit up Mustang week at Myrtle beach next weekend but. I think that is not gonna happen :( due to the coming storm.

Speed9117

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CW CTR, 2005 S2000, 1993 EG, 1989 EF Si
Country flag
Bwahaha. Na too many rules over there. Its like a bunch of scolded children afraid to say anything. Their classifieds, youll see people beg not to be kicked because they forgot their user name in the photo for what they are selling. Forums run with iron fists where you are afraid of mods because of arbatrary rules are no fun. Granted we could stand some ruels here, but at least this forum is entertaining. :) yall gonna miss me.
Sure ain't :rofl:

XGenTakeda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Congrats on the new car but why the hate on imports? Why cant we all be friends and coexist:headbang::grouphug:

billabongrob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR, 92 Integra track rat
Country flag
Nice, and good choice on color. I was between a mustang and the type r when I was purchasing but the only one that enticed me was the bullitt. I’m sure you’ll enjoy it; I started tracking in a 13 GT and miss it quite a bit. This color has stood out to me since I first saw it.

OP
OP
Harlaquin

Harlaquin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Nice, and good choice on color. I was between a mustang and the type r when I was purchasing but the only one that enticed me was the bullitt. I’m sure you’ll enjoy it; I started tracking in a 13 GT and miss it quite a bit. This color has stood out to me since I first saw it.
I just found out this color I got is no longer available for 2020. I think because it is such an expensive color. In person it is so dark and wet looking I have gotten nothing but compliments on it. I thought about the bullitt but i really didn't want a manual. and it really is not that much better. I have also read a handful of people traded in their gts for the bullitt and then ended up trading back they didn't like it. I know around here the ones for sale have been sitting for a long time. Thanks again as soon as I put my friends performance wheels on Ill be set.

leehom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, back at it again
Country flag
Congrats on the Mustang, but you should have waited for the c8. 10k more for an affordable near super car.

31k trade is excellent for a two year old car. You only lost like 4-5k in depreciation.

OP
OP
Harlaquin

Harlaquin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Congrats on the Mustang, but you should have waited for the c8. 10k more for an affordable near super car.

31k trade is excellent for a two year old car. You only lost like 4-5k in depreciation.
Yeah I been told that. But like I told another person. The Type R , the Supra and so on. If anyone thinks they are gonna get a C8 at list price they are on crack. Not to mention the first year is almost sold out anyway so good luck getting one. I wanted a car now and didn't want to fight for a new C8 for a year or whatever. Ill wait till hype dies off and look into one. For now IM enjoying the Mustang. Plus I didn't pay MSRP :)

But yeah IM happy with trade 31k Plus free tint, locks and so on and the 1k trade cash I really got about 32,300 for it. I can't complain about that. And they are selling it for 33.995 so they buy no means got rich off me. It is a fairly upstanding dealer I dealt with. PLus I only paid the 34k for it in 17 before the mark ups and I paid msrp then. So I really didn't lose much of anything.

Topsportsman916

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rallye Red Sport Touring & 2019 Rallye Red CTR
Country flag
Harlaquin, When I discovered this forum while researching CTRs, I really enjoyed reading your posts. Congratulations on the new Mustang. Glad you didn't go Chevy. It's funny how you are going from CTR to Mustang & I went from Mustang( race car) to CTR. I fully understand wanting an automatic in heavy traffic. That gets old QUICK !!! Good luck & enjoy your sweet new ride !!!

OP
OP
Harlaquin

Harlaquin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Harlaquin, When I discovered this forum while researching CTRs, I really enjoyed reading your posts. Congratulations on the new Mustang. Glad you didn't go Chevy. It's funny how you are going from CTR to Mustang & I went from Mustang( race car) to CTR. I fully understand wanting an automatic in heavy traffic. That gets old QUICK !!! Good luck & enjoy your sweet new ride !!!
Thanks. Yeah I really loved the CTR. If it made sense to keep 2 cars I would of. But paying for a weekend car just seemed a waste of money. I rather travel and see the world then have all that money sitting in the garage. But ill own another im sure at some point. I know some my posts some people didnt see as the entertainment they were meant as and well... lol at least some enjoyed them. Thanks again.
Sponsored