EOS Window visor clips potentially damaging the rubber liner?

Donkeyhotay123

I just got a set of EOS Visor Mugen style window visors that uses clips.

In the video, they instruct to pull the rubber liner. Insert the clip. Then push the liner back.

After the install, I noticed the glass pushes up and deforms the rubber liner. After removing the clips and leaving the windows open, seems like they're not reforming back to shape.

It's weird, thought I'd ask. Any suggestions on how to fix it?

20200326_235131.jpg

20200326_235200.jpg

jayy_swish

Did you pull the liner all the way out and then inserted the clip? If done correctly you shouldn’t have any issues with the rubber deforming

Volksparts

Looking at that picture it looks like it did not seat properly the first time. I had to take mine in and out a couple times to get it to seat right on each one . Now what's happened in yours is the heat over time made it stay. But, I think if you leave them off, or have something to temporarily force them into the correct position the sun heat should reform them. Another option would be a heat gun or hairdryer and massaging the rubber but obviously don't melt it. It can go back though.

Donkeyhotay123

I think you might be right on the money. I tried a hair drier on one and it seems to have "fixed" itself. The job would be massively easier if I remove the visor. So looks like I'm going to have to wait for some 3M