TylerTypeR

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
Is anybody running the Enkei TY-5 18x9.5 et45? This size doesn’t come up on the Enkei site but they are out there. I called Tire Rack and they can get them. They said the wheels don’t come up on their database for the Type R so I wouldn’t be able to return them if they didn’t fit. Like many of you I’m looking for new wheels in the $200-$300 range in 18x9.5. Trying to stay as close to 45 offset as possible. Choices seem limited to the Motegi 133, the Enkei TSV at et40 and a few Super Speed models at et38
Sponsored

OP
OP

TylerTypeR

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
They aren’t my favorite either but I like them and the size is perfect. I think I’m going to go with the Enkei TS-V if I can’t find an alternative soon. The Motegi won’t save me any weight and I just don’t like the poke on anything less than +40. I’m trying to avoid having to put on rock guards

OP
OP

TylerTypeR

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
Hey 02Silver, do you know if I can put the adapters made by thawk for the oem center caps on the Enkei TSV in 18x9.5? I assume they should work on any Enkei. I think they really add to the look of the wheels.

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey 02Silver, do you know if I can put the adapters made by thawk for the oem center caps on the Enkei TSV in 18x9.5? I assume they should work on any Enkei. I think they really add to the look of the wheels.
not sure man, but I'd think so. I actually think might have some laying around lol...I need to check
Sponsored