ManofGod1000

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Couple Energy Green
Country flag
Well, I will admit, it was either this color or the blue Si Sedan. Well, I have been quite happy with the 2018 Civic Si Coupe Energy Green color but, I do not see many others having bought one. Anyone else around these parts own one or see them around?
Sponsored

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
There's a coupe in my town. It's a unique color for a limited set of people that would want it.

xSherpax

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si 2013 Golf R 2017 Landrover Discovery
Why were your only options green or blue?

TheBatman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 CTR Boost Blue, '21 Mazda 3
Country flag
I thought about it...but since the gf's EX-L is EGP....I didn't want to take away from the 'uniqueness' of it, nor did I want 'twinsies'....I like black, anyway (although...EGP was my first choice). I actually saw a Porsche of some variety in a very close green to EGP the other day...

Vrruumm

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
I wanted a green SI coupe, but couldn't find one. They usually sold before I had a chance to go check them out. Got a blue coupe instead. Don't regret it.

xbbnx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Si, 2017 Si (past), 2015 Si (past)
Country flag
You're a minority in an already minority community.

babinjm

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Why is the EGP not a color option for the SI sedan. Aren’t all SIs manufactured at the same plant in Canada? Not that I wanted that color just seemed odd that the sedan not offered in that color.

Monocacy

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I like the energy green. Fun color for a fun car.

If the sedan was available in energy green it would have been a coin flip between that and blue for me.

But I'm not great at remembering where I parked so I like having something unique about my car.

Vrruumm

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
Why is the EGP not a color option for the SI sedan. Aren’t all SIs manufactured at the same plant in Canada? Not that I wanted that color just seemed odd that the sedan not offered in that color.
I think there is an exclusive color for each body style. Coupe happens to be the green. I think the sedan is burgundy. I think the hatchback is sonic grey.

babinjm

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
I think there is an exclusive color for each body style. Coupe happens to be the green. I think the sedan is burgundy. I think the hatchback is sonic grey.
Sonic Grey is my favorite color, I wish they offered it on the Si.

BoostedSiCoupe

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
i got the black coupe as black hondas always look the sexiest to me. but my 2n2nd choice would have probably been the green. its very unique, and it really stands out. with the coupe spoiler and the bright green, it really gives it that sporty boy racer look. and i love how it contrasts the black accents.

Tenshi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I always like seeing other 10th gen civics because there are many styles: 2 or 4 door, regular or hatch... The elusive Type R. Is that a regular sedan with a chrome delete or is it a hatch?~ that sort of thing.

The green is a coupe exclusive so it is down to Si vs not Si. I love seeing them, they do stand out. It would be my #2 or 3 pick.