123sillyboy123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Toronto here.
I have a set of brand new eibach spring for sale, its sportline.
It was back order for over a month, just got it couple days ago but already changed my mind last week and gone with coilover complete setup.

This Eibach is still brand new never open. Bought it for almost Cad$400 with shipping and tax.
I am asking for Cad$350, toronto cash pick up. I am willing to ship it within Canada if buyer pay for the shipping.

Honda Civic 10th gen Eibach Sportline spring 20180701_225259

Honda Civic 10th gen Eibach Sportline spring 20180701_225311

Last edited:

I82MUCH

First Name
SNACKDADDY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CW FK8, 2019 SGP FK7
Country flag
Does it fit with the SI sedan?

bahndrvr

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si White Orchid Pearl, 1983 Foxbody 4 eye Notchback
Country flag
Does it fit with the SI sedan?
There is no difference between coupe and sedan springs:) I'm running the Si specific Sportlines and love them! Got rid of some of the bouncing in the rear of the car, and rides perfect, then aggressive difference is felt with the sport button pushed:) Alignment not done yet but have put around 600 miles on car so it's all settled now:) Alignment on Thursday:) Leaving the slight camber in the rear (it's minimal and should help turn in, plus for such a minimal drop in the rear can't see buying camber arms) but really want the front dialed in!

Honda Civic 10th gen Eibach Sportline spring IMG_3058.JPG

I82MUCH

First Name
SNACKDADDY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CW FK8, 2019 SGP FK7
Country flag
There is no difference between coupe and sedan springs:) I'm running the Si specific Sportlines and love them! Got rid of some of the bouncing in the rear of the car, and rides perfect, then aggressive difference is felt with the sport button pushed:) Alignment not done yet but have put around 600 miles on car so it's all settled now:) Alignment on Thursday:) Leaving the slight camber in the rear (it's minimal and should help turn in, plus for such a minimal drop in the rear can't see buying camber arms) but really want the front dialed in!

IMG_3058.JPG
How much of a drop is it on Sportlines for the SI? I read it was just about over an inch. Can you let me know how much finger gap you have

bahndrvr

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
How much of a drop is it on Sportlines for the SI? I read it was just about over an inch. Can you let me know how much finger gap you have
Headed to get my alignment in about 30 minutes, I'll take a tape measure and I took before pictures:) So instead of finger gap I'll give you exact before and after and I have around 600 miles on the springs so they are properly settled also some aggressive cornering with them:) I will say sport mode (stock all season traction limited) I have a curve I normally take around 70-75 before tires would start being pushed prior to the spring change, with the small change in geometry I took the same curve 90 mph upwards to get the same level of tire push, that's directly related to the body roll difference so I'm stupid happy with the change, also with rear passengers regardless of sport selected or not the car was a little "bouncy" feeling in the rear with the stock springs, I can say that is gone with the new springs, without sport mode on, with sport mode on at 85 on the highway it's equivalent to my old H&R coilovers with BIlstein HD's in the past, best of both worlds and I have not scraped the front at all yet which is a HUGE bonus for me:) It states around 1 to 1.1" in the front and .9 in the rear, I'm damn close to that probably around 1.1 front and 1 in the rear, but the 20mm spacers definitely make it set perfect, with he front camber issues right now the tops of the front tires are not perfectly flush, but the rears almost tuck the tops of the tires, I'm getting alignment without rear camber arms, so will also post the results once I"m back:)

OP
OP
123sillyboy123

123sillyboy123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

IMG_3058.JPG
Your car looks great!! I like how it looks with spacer.
Mind share how much drop you got after alignment?
thanks

bahndrvr

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

alexrawdriguez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si sedan
Country flag

IMG_3058.JPG
hey if you dont mind me asking where did ya get those mud flaps? car looks awesome.

bahndrvr

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
hey if you dont mind me asking where did ya get those mud flaps? car looks awesome.
They are the 25 dollar Amazon Rally Armour universals:) Thanks for the compliment, I will say when I first put them on my mpg went down with the "traditional" mounting, so I moved them in a bit and makes a HUGE difference on the car as far as keeping it cleaner and no rock chips anywhere behind them, the front is another story but what can I expect for 28k+ miles in 9 months lol. First pic is last week, rest are when I was messing around with he mud flaps and polishing the inside barrels of my rims lol...

Honda Civic 10th gen Eibach Sportline spring IMG_3861.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Eibach Sportline spring IMG_0533.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Eibach Sportline spring IMG_0531.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Eibach Sportline spring IMG_0528.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Eibach Sportline spring IMG_0469.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Eibach Sportline spring IMG_0464.JPG

This last pic is the "traditional" way to mount rally armors, did it for a day, saw the mileage decrease and moved them in, the other pic's are all around where I ended up.

alexrawdriguez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si sedan
Country flag
They are the 25 dollar Amazon Rally Armour universals:) Thanks for the compliment, I will say when I first put them on my mpg went down with the "traditional" mounting, so I moved them in a bit and makes a HUGE difference on the car as far as keeping it cleaner and no rock chips anywhere behind them, the front is another story but what can I expect for 28k+ miles in 9 months lol. First pic is last week, rest are when I was messing around with he mud flaps and polishing the inside barrels of my rims lol...

IMG_3861.JPG

IMG_0533.JPG

IMG_0531.JPG

IMG_0528.JPG

IMG_0469.JPG

IMG_0464.JPG

This last pic is the "traditional" way to mount rally armors, did it for a day, saw the mileage decrease and moved them in, the other pic's are all around where I ended up.
Do you by any chance have a picture of how it looks from behind like the last picture you posted when you moved them more in?

bahndrvr

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Do you by any chance have a picture of how it looks from behind like the last picture you posted when you moved them more in?
These are best I have on my work computer, and they are all just selected from thumbnails so just grabbed a bunch from the little I could see, hopefully one has what your looking for:) For reference 20mm spacers on the car as well and I think all of these were pre-lowering, it looks better now:)

Honda Civic 10th gen Eibach Sportline spring IMG_1917.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Eibach Sportline spring IMG_1013 - Copy.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Eibach Sportline spring IMG_1005 - Copy.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Eibach Sportline spring IMG_0048.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Eibach Sportline spring IMG_0722.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Eibach Sportline spring IMG_0550.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Eibach Sportline spring IMG_0548.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Eibach Sportline spring IMG_0547.JPG

Patrik25

First Name
Patrik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic si coupe
Country flag
These are best I have on my work computer, and they are all just selected from thumbnails so just grabbed a bunch from the little I could see, hopefully one has what your looking for:) For reference 20mm spacers on the car as well and I think all of these were pre-lowering, it looks better now:)

IMG_1917.JPG

IMG_1013 - Copy.JPG

IMG_1005 - Copy.JPG

IMG_0048.JPG

IMG_0722.JPG

IMG_0550.JPG

IMG_0548.JPG

IMG_0547.JPG
It looks great
I wanna buy eibach pro kit but when I see on your si sportline looks really great I installed wheel spacers on my Si two weeks ago 20mm front 25 rear
I only worried about the rubbing

bahndrvr

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
It looks great
I wanna buy eibach pro kit but when I see on your si sportline looks really great I installed wheel spacers on my Si two weeks ago 20mm front 25 rear
I only worried about the rubbing

My bad it's the prokit:)
Sponsored