bahndrvr

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si White Orchid Pearl, 1983 Foxbody 4 eye Notchback
Country flag
i have a set of godspeed camber arms. Cost me $150 new on ebay, they get the job done.
I run these as well!
Sponsored

Deezy

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX Sedan 6MT (FC2)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
@ricoxg
Im lowered on D2 which is a little more aggressive than your Eibachs, but I needed a rear camber kit almost immediately, and IIRC even some of the other Eibach lowered cars eventually used the camber arms too after their springs settled. It is easier to just install it when you also do the springs. I used SPC rear arms and they are great. Easy to use and my alignment is still good after 6 months as a daily driver. You don't need the crazy expensive camber arms, especially if its just a DD.
So with using the camber arms, would an alignment need to be done again after the springs settle?

lurker_j

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 WOP FC1
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
So with using the camber arms, would an alignment need to be done again after the springs settle?
Yeah, it only takes a couple days of driving around for the springs to settle, and the alignment shouldn't be horrifically off for a short time. Get the alignment done after everything is put in for sure.

Lunarsilver17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
Hello, the rear camber kit that we carry is from SPC. It was designed specifically for us, with our own logo. The Rear Camber part number that you need for your Honda Civic Si is ( 5.67476K ). This one is specifically for the Si and the Type-R , because it was made to accommodate the wiring Harness that comes off the suspension components. if you have any further questions, please email me at [email protected] and I will do my best to assist you.
I recently ordered part # 5.67476k, and that's what it says on the box, but the arms are the old style that don't have any holes for wiring harness. Is that the right part for my Si?

Koceguera

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type-R
Country flag
I recently ordered part # 5.67476k, and that's what it says on the box, but the arms are the old style that don't have any holes for wiring harness. Is that the right part for my Si?
The part number is correct, but can you please email a few pictures of the box and the arms to [email protected] as soon as possible? This way I can verify everything is correct.

Lunarsilver17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
The part number is correct, but can you please email a few pictures of the box and the arms to [email protected] as soon as possible? This way I can verify everything is correct.
sent you a pic.
I think they are correct, I dont see any wiring connecting to the stock arms either.
thanks

Lunarsilver17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
Per my discussion above, the difference in the $200 vs. $400 Eibach arms is that the latter is a new forged lightweight design and have mounting for cables.
Speaking of weight, anyone weigh stock arms after removal?

Samtheman909

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic lx 2.0L sedan
Country flag
I was thinking of getting these springs for my Honda Civic lx 2018 sedan but I’m not sure if I would need the camber arms. What do you guys think?

Deezy

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX Sedan 6MT (FC2)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I was thinking of getting these springs for my Honda Civic lx 2018 sedan but I’m not sure if I would need the camber arms. What do you guys think?
Plenty of people run the Pro-Kit without changing the camber arms. I changed mine just to be safe and in case I decided to go lower later on.

From what I've seen, you will be good running the stock camber arms.
Sponsored