ricoxg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hello,

I am looking to have Eibach Pro-kit lowering springs installed on my Civic Si 2017 and have a couple of questions:

· How many of you use Rear Camber Kits after lowering with springs?

· Is it highly recommended to install a rear camber kit or no?

· What rear camber kits do you guys recommend? I was looking at SPC/Eibach brand.
Sponsored

lurker_j

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 WOP FC1
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
@ricoxg
Im lowered on D2 which is a little more aggressive than your Eibachs, but I needed a rear camber kit almost immediately, and IIRC even some of the other Eibach lowered cars eventually used the camber arms too after their springs settled. It is easier to just install it when you also do the springs. I used SPC rear arms and they are great. Easy to use and my alignment is still good after 6 months as a daily driver. You don't need the crazy expensive camber arms, especially if its just a DD.

OP
OP
ricoxg

ricoxg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
@ricoxg
Im lowered on D2 which is a little more aggressive than your Eibachs, but I needed a rear camber kit almost immediately, and IIRC even some of the other Eibach lowered cars eventually used the camber arms too after their springs settled. It is easier to just install it when you also do the springs. I used SPC rear arms and they are great. Easy to use and my alignment is still good after 6 months as a daily driver. You don't need the crazy expensive camber arms, especially if its just a DD.
Thanks for the response! How is the NVH on the SPC rear camber kit?

jakabony

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si, 2019 Honda CR-V EX-L, 2017 Subaru Forester
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

san44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR CW
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I run an Eibach SPC kit. It is recommended for even camber wear on the rear tires. 10th Gen OEM camber arms have limited adjustability when lowered on Pro Kit (or any other lowering springs).

OP
OP
ricoxg

ricoxg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I believe these are Eibach's newer arms. They aren't the SPC ones they used to sell.
Really? I called Eibach and requested a quote and they were trying to sell me the rear camber kit for the $400 price and they specifically said it was from SPC. Unless the sales rep didn't know what he was talking about.

Btw, Thanks for the all the help guys :)

san44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR CW
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Really? I called Eibach and requested a quote and they were trying to sell me the rear camber kit for the $400 price and they specifically said it was from SPC. Unless the sales rep didn't know what he was talking about.

Ahh. Maybe they are still from SPC. But the SPC ones I had installed from them is different. They didn't have the $380 ones yet. They ones that I have are no longer on Eibach's site.

Koceguera

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type-R
Country flag

Hello, the rear camber kit that we carry is from SPC. It was designed specifically for us, with our own logo. The Rear Camber part number that you need for your Honda Civic Si is ( 5.67476K ). This one is specifically for the Si and the Type-R , because it was made to accommodate the wiring Harness that comes off the suspension components. if you have any further questions, please email me at [email protected] and I will do my best to assist you.

Kane666

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
i have a set of godspeed camber arms. Cost me $150 new on ebay, they get the job done.
Sponsored