ECU issues with Flash pro

bmcqueen22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si
Country flag
I uploaded the preset stock +6psi on 02/03 with the engine completely stock. The car ran perfectly with no issues.

On 02/05 I installed a Weapon R SRI intake and uploaded the preset Injen SRI +6psi. the car ran perfectly for 2 days.

This morning I started the car and was driving for about 15 min. pulled off to a parking lot, left the car on 2 min later when I came back to the car, the CEL was on including about 10 other lights. (VSA error, parking brake error, hill start assist error, etc.)

I did a battery reset and let the car sit idle for about 5 min. Once I put in Drive and pulled off, all the lights came back on immediately.

Should I re-flash back to stock? I really don’t know what to do at this point.
Sponsored

Draken187

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 accord ex-l sedan, 2016 accord sport sedan, 2006 civic type r (in spain) and 2017 civic sedan ex-t w/manual transmission
Country flag
I uploaded the preset stock +6psi on 02/03 with the engine completely stock. The car ran perfectly with no issues.

On 02/05 I installed a Weapon R SRI intake and uploaded the preset Injen SRI +6psi. the car ran perfectly for 2 days.

This morning I started the car and was driving for about 15 min. pulled off to a parking lot, left the car on 2 min later when I came back to the car, the CEL was on including about 10 other lights. (VSA error, parking brake error, hill start assist error, etc.)

I did a battery reset and let the car sit idle for about 5 min. Once I put in Drive and pulled off, all the lights came back on immediately.

Havent flashed this car yet... But reflashing to stock is a good starting point... Especially if you might end up at the dealer..

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
revert it back to stock and take it to the dealer

a few people on here reported the same problem without a flash. i think they ended up with getting a new vsa and something else i think

ALOHAbyCHOICE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 civic ext
Country flag

Did you do a diy on the weapon r intake .
Sponsored