EcoHitch for 10th Gen Civic Hatch 1.5L

jiggityjars

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2020 Hatchback EX
Country flag
I got some good news a few days ago from the folks at Torklift Central! They told me they decide which makes and models to build hitches for based on level of interest, and they said that with my inquiry they were close to being able to build a hitch for the 10th Gen Civic Hatch 1.5L with the dual exhaust on the left and right. As many of you know, Torklift Central's EcoHitch is one of the best out there, and they offer a 2" receiver option, which no other 10th Gen Civic hitches currently provide. Having a 2" receiver opens up a lot more options for bike racks, etc.

If you'd like to have a 2" hitch for your 10th Gen Civic Hatch 1.5L, go to https://torkliftcentral.com/coming-soon, scroll down the page to EcoHitch Request, and fill out the form. Alternatively, you can call Torklift Central at 1-877-343-6933 during normal business hours and provide your info, I found that they're very helpful and friendly folks who are happy to chat about this. They told me that their Invisi hitch will not be possible to make for the Civic, but the Hidden and Stealth hitches are both doable.

When I talked to them on the phone, they were optimistic that with a few more interested customers we could see an EcoHitch for the 10th Gen Civic Hatch 1.5L sometime in early 2020. Thanks in advance for your help!
Sponsored

OP
OP

jiggityjars

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2020 Hatchback EX
Country flag
Thanks Avatax!

If you have even a passing interest in a 2" hitch for your Civic Turbo with left/right exhaust, please take a minute to fill out the form. Torklift Central just uses that info to notify you when the new hitches are up for sale, it doesn't commit you to purchasing.
Sponsored