VTECnR

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Civic Type R
Country flag
Here is my CTR with one of the grill's in question. I put the red H's on and it does have the no logo PRL intercooler.

I got my grill from Pro Studio and the emblems from ICBmotorsports. The grill uses smaller H's. I had to use I believe the FD2 emblems.

Pro Studio Grill.JPG
Vader's, could you share the part number for the red badge that fits this grill? Thanks.

Scarlet

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Civic LX Sedan - 1998 Civic Hatch - TBD Turbo Something - 2014 Honda Ruckus - 2017 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Maximum6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S2000 2005, Type R 2019
Country flag
so whats different about the "pro studio" grille that it requires FD2 type R badge, as opposed to the original poster that states you can order the FK8 type R badge?

caloykohan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
So just a heads up, tried installing this in my audm type r but had a major roadblock. This wont be compatible since it doesnt have the holes for the front sensors. So only for USDM type r’s.

Im selling mine included with a red H badge if anyone’s interested.

Maximum6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S2000 2005, Type R 2019
Country flag
There is a significant price difference between the eBay grille and the pro studios. The difference I can see from the photos is that the Prostudio grille badge area is covered with a black covering. The eBay grille is opened where the badge is suppose to go.