Easy off seat covers for sweat and workouts.

speedster1

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
New Civic Si owner here and was looking for suggestions on seat covers and protection against sweat and grime. My doctor has me on an exercise regime and I'm spending a lot of time jogging and going to the gym. I'd like the look of the factory seats and I'm fine not using a seat cover during my normal daily routine. But when I'm sweaty I dont want to get the factory seats all stinky. I also have a truck that I keep a blanket in that I drape over the seat when I'm sweaty. I can easily toss it In the wash. Was hoping to find an easy on/off seat cover I could leave in the truck and throw it on when I need it.

Any suggestions? Thanks
Sponsored

WOPSiWOT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

REBELXSi

Señor Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si coupe RIP, '20 CRV EX-L Hybrid
Country flag
New Civic Si owner here and was looking for suggestions on seat covers and protection against sweat and grime. My doctor has me on an exercise regime and I'm spending a lot of time jogging and going to the gym. I'd like the look of the factory seats and I'm fine not using a seat cover during my normal daily routine. But when I'm sweaty I dont want to get the factory seats all stinky. I also have a truck that I keep a blanket in that I drape over the seat when I'm sweaty. I can easily toss it In the wash. Was hoping to find an easy on/off seat cover I could leave in the truck and throw it on when I need it.

Any suggestions? Thanks

I have this and it works fine and fix our weird seats.

AULLY PARK Universal Waterproof Car Seat Cover Protector - Save Your Automobile Seat from Sweat, Stains, Spills, Smells - Great for After Workouts, Gym, Sports, Yoga, Running, Beach, Dog Park (Black) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LYTUBYO/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_DUQLDbR5P23JV

OP
OP

speedster1

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
Awesome help. I had searched Amazon for civic seat covers but sisnt think about searching waterproof of sweatproof.

One of those will work perfectly.

parshisa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic X Hatchback LX
Country flag
How about taking a shower after you work out?

OP
OP

speedster1

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
How about taking a shower after you work out?
That's possible if I'm coming from the gym but sometimes I trail-run at the park, go jogging and biking on the local rails-to- trails, etc. There are unfortunately no showers in the woods. Haha

randomisjustfine

First Name
Tadas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag

Any suggestions? Thanks
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B009M0S4U2?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

I have this one. It’s super easy to put on and off the seat. It’s like putting a bag on your headrest. It is really wide and falls past the side edges of my seat. I daily my car and in my field I can look like a pig at the end of the day, dust, dirt, oils, you name it might be on my clothes...

The only thing that would stop me from buying this if you live somewhere where it gets 100f+ and you leave the cover on the seat during the day. The back side of it has this rubber nonslip material, which doesn’t let the cover to slide. I had one day where the temps where around a 100 degree and I always keep the cover on. When I took it if there was a bean size piece of this material stuck to the seat. It came off as soon as I touched it. But Im not sure about long term in the heat.

OP
OP

speedster1

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
This one siunds really good and the reviews are great. Thanks for the link.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B009M0S4U2?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

I have this one. It’s super easy to put on and off the seat. It’s like putting a bag on your headrest. It is really wide and falls past the side edges of my seat. I daily my car and in my field I can look like a pig at the end of the day, dust, dirt, oils, you name it might be on my clothes...

The only thing that would stop me from buying this if you live somewhere where it gets 100f+ and you leave the cover on the seat during the day. The back side of it has this rubber nonslip material, which doesn’t let the cover to slide. I had one day where the temps where around a 100 degree and I always keep the cover on. When I took it if there was a bean size piece of this material stuck to the seat. It came off as soon as I touched it. But Im not sure about long term in the heat.
Sponsored