Dyno Tuned with Flashpro for a safe tune.

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I let kinetic autoworks know I was looking for around just 350 tq/hp and got just what I was looking for. Nothing crazy compared to some of you, but good for me!

Dyno of factory ecu attached also when I was stock.

Mods:
RV6 downpipe and front pipe
HKS Legamax exhaust
27won boost pipes
Flashpro

351tq and 347hp

Getting tuned while I relax lol

Honda Civic 10th gen Dyno Tuned with Flashpro for a safe tune. IMG_20191219_123326

Honda Civic 10th gen Dyno Tuned with Flashpro for a safe tune. IMG_20191219_110426

Honda Civic 10th gen Dyno Tuned with Flashpro for a safe tune. Screenshot_20191219-175141

Last edited:

mvela

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic sedan lx 6mt and 2018 Honda Civic hatchback ex auto
Country flag
Man that’s some impressive looking power curves. Good job

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
what octane was this on?
wonder why he started the run so late.

have you had the chance to do a pull and datalog to see how it looks?
Good point about the start point. I hope the tuner did not ignore the tables under 3500RPM.

bbdave

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Curve looks good! A little odd about the Starting RPM, who knows. The shape similar to my recent custom tune. We also have similar bolt ons. Worlds of difference in how the car feels after. I went in with the mindset of just having optimized reliable power.

Last edited:
OP
OP
02SilverSiHB

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
what octane was this on?
wonder why he started the run so late.

have you had the chance to do a pull and datalog to see how it looks?
Not yet...too much traffic now. Maybe this weekend. It's on 93 octane.

Feels slightly better than it did with the prl catless front pipe Cal I was using

OP
OP
02SilverSiHB

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Curve looks good! similar to my recent custom tune. We also have similar setups. Worlds of difference in how the car feels after. I went in with the mindset of just having optimized reliable power.
Yeah same here. I wanted to make sure I wasn't killing my car on a premade calibration. Top end feels better over all than anything from what I've noticed

bbdave

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Yeah same here. I wanted to make sure I wasn't killing my car on a premade calibration. Top end feels better over all than anything from what I've noticed
Interesting, I came from Ktuner multistage and stock tune (briefly). Car feels better smoother all throughout with no hesitations. I am using PRL catless DP & FP, Spec L, Mishimoto intercooler & pipes, and PRL stage 1 intake.

OP
OP
02SilverSiHB

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Interesting, I came from Ktuner multistage and stock tune (briefly). Car feels better smoother all throughout with no hesitations. I am using PRL catless DP & FP, Spec L, Mishimoto intercooler & pipes, and PRL stage 1 intake.
Yeah I was running hondatas prl calibration and it seemed good...so not too much of a difference on but Dyno lol

boosted180sx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2016 ILX
Country flag
Good point about the start point. I hope the tuner did not ignore the tables under 3500RPM.
most of the tunes i've had done both on the dyno and an etune usually does a 2k start so i was just curious why the run was started so late. I'm no pro though so :dunno:

Not yet...too much traffic now. Maybe this weekend. It's on 93 octane.

Feels slightly better than it did with the prl catless front pipe Cal I was using
oh yeah most definitely. Base maps are base maps in the end. Top end feels better because thats where majority of the gains are to be had with ignition timing and some increase in boost compared to the base map.
did you do a dyno run with the base map cal? or just post custom tune?

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
most of the tunes i've had done both on the dyno and an etune usually does a 2k start so i was just curious why the run was started so late. I'm no pro though so :dunno:
Yeah the FK8 will spool much earlier than what we are seeing here so you have to wonder what the tuner did below 3500 RPM, if anything. Maybe the pull that we are looking at on the dyno sheet was just a fluke and the tuner did not do all runs like that.

AdamD19DFK8

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FK8 Type R, 2007 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I let kinetic autoworks know I was looking for around just 350 tq/hp and got just what I was looking for. Nothing crazy compared to some of you, but good for me!

Mods:
RV6 downpipe and front pipe
HKS Legamax exhaust
27won boost pipes
Flashpro

351tq and 347hp

Getting tuned while I relax lol
Nice. I got my flash pro, jailbreak, and wheels over there at Kinetic. Sean, the guy usually behind the counter there has a CW type R and was always very helpful.
Sponsored