S.E.S module 500 series DRL + FOG lights ,DRL/FOG / HIGH beams lights module (Now side markers!) Plug and play!

OP
OP
seselectronics

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.seselectronicssolutions.com
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
Is this only for typeR or all 10th gen?
I have not get chance to see the SI harness, I’m pretty sure is the same , I’ve noticed they has slightly changes in the wire harness between each model .
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
seselectronics

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
Will this allow for fog lights on with high beams on?
The high beams trigger is different signal, I need to use another module similar to DRL +FOG lights, I can combine two modules in one box and would be able to turn on FOG lights with DRL or high beams on. Course will be another price, (Around $82)

Regards

bbeem

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 si sedan, FZ1, CR450R, Shadow 750
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'd like both features, high+ fog specifically for si. Would you like a picture of my fuse box or anything to confirm compatiblity? I've been in those fake vents for fog lights 4 times now and keep considering running an independent power switch for them but this will be more factoryish.

OP
OP
seselectronics

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
I'd like both features, high+ fog specifically for si. Would you like a picture of my fuse box or anything to confirm compatiblity? I've been in those fake vents for fog lights 4 times now and keep considering running an independent power switch for them but this will be more factoryish.
It would be great, I you can send me a picture of the fuse box and the surround connectors , I need to identify the pins and color for the wire connectors, if this mach I got a neighbor he has an SI, and I can bother him to do measurements of the signal for be completely sure.

OP
OP
seselectronics

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
Do you have a IG?
No, unfortunately I don't have Instagram, I have FB, are you in Group of north america Type R owners? I'm there also

OP
OP
seselectronics

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
Negative I own a Si & is really interested in this
Right!, Ok, let me get some picture of the fuse box and the surrounding connectors first and them will check with my neighbor ( hopefully he let me do some measurement of the signals)

Soon as I get the pic Ill be back to you guys. I Promises.

_.berr

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
Right!, Ok, let me get some picture of the fuse box and the surrounding connectors first and them will check with my neighbor ( hopefully he let me do some measurement of the signals)

Soon as I get the pic Ill be back to you guys. I Promises.
No worries appreciate the speedy communication! Lemme know what you do im sure there's alot of people wanting to do this I can gather a bunch of people to do a group buy lemme know what you think

OP
OP
seselectronics

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
No worries appreciate the speedy communication! Lemme know what you do im sure there's alot of people wanting to do this I can gather a bunch of people to do a group buy lemme know what you think
Ok, one of the members here send me pictures of the SI fuse box and connectors, the pinout is different, but there is some matches, I will ask to my neighbor if I can take some measurements of the signals to be sure its going to workout right.

I let you guys know soon as I get some news.

Thank you.

OP
OP
seselectronics

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
No worried not in a rush! I appreciate the communication
Ok guys, I did check my neighbor SI wire harness, and I installed the DRL + FOG lights module (I installed the version DRL +high beams +FOG lights) And worked as expected.

I can do the same price for the type R group $69 DRL+FOG lights only or $89 DRL+high beams +FOG lights. Shipping US around +$8.00

Regards.
Sponsored