S.E.S module 500 series DRL + FOG lights ,DRL/FOG / HIGH beams lights module (Now side markers!) Plug and play!

n2da2nd

It's Senor Bane to ya
First Name
Nam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
@alejandroads123 do you have an installation vid for sport touring hatchback? I am interested in the DRL+FOG module with a small blank button instead of a full size blank button. Will this be possible?
Sponsored

OP
OP
seselectronics

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.seselectronicssolutions.com
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
@alejandroads123 do you have an installation vid for sport touring hatchback? I am interested in the DRL+FOG module with a small blank button instead of a full size blank button. Will this be possible?
Hello!, I have an installation video, is the same for any 10th gen civic, regarding the switch button question, I'm trying to figure this out witch one have you looking ?
There is any picture I have posted before? the only small switch I have used was a silver chrome with red light ring, is like a half of size of the switch I usually use for this module.
Let me know if the picture below is the switch lid have you looking for, and if you prefer mounted in the same VSA lid switch.

Regards!

Honda Civic 10th gen S.E.S module 500 series DRL + FOG lights ,DRL/FOG / HIGH beams lights module (Now side markers!) Plug and play! RVIL9988 edited

n2da2nd

It's Senor Bane to ya
First Name
Nam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hello!, I have an installation video, is the same for any 10th gen civic, regarding the switch button question, I'm trying to figure this out witch one have you looking ?
There is any picture I have posted before? the only small switch I have used was a silver chrome with red light ring, is like a half of size of the switch I usually use for this module.
Let me know if the picture below is the switch lid have you looking for, and if you prefer mounted in the same VSA lid switch.

Regards!

RVIL9988 edited.jpg
Yes that is the one I referred to. Mine is a sport touring so i only have that spot available for the button. This module should be a direct plug-n-play without splicing any wire, correct?

OP
OP
seselectronics

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
Yes that is the one I referred to. Mine is a sport touring so i only have that spot available for the button. This module should be a direct plug-n-play without splicing any wire, correct?
The installation is very simple, is not 100% plug and play, in the case of DRL + FOG lights use 2 t-tap splice connectors, and for HIGH beams/DRL + FOG lights use 3 t-tap splice connectors , PM for more details.

Daniel.

OP
OP
seselectronics

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag

mLkctR

SoFlo
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 CW CTR
Country flag
Installation literally took 15-20 mins, that in the non-plug and play version that i purchased a few months back.

OP
OP
seselectronics

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
Installation literally took 15-20 mins, that in the non-plug and play version that i purchased a few months back.
Yes sir ! How do you like it? Post pictures when you can !

OP
OP
seselectronics

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
Very interested in this. Let us know when you have inventory. Thanks
Sure, I'm starting with the wire harnesses, I believe it will be done in 30-35 days.
But I will keep you guys posted.

Regards