DRL + FOG lights High Beams -FOG lights MODULE ( New side markers and plug and play version!)

Crstfr

First Name
Topher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si, 2016 Explorer Sport
Country flag
This is awesome. One of those things you didn't know you wanted, until you saw it. Nicely done.
Sponsored

OP
OP
seselectronics

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.seselectronicssolutions.com
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
This is awesome. One of those things you didn't know you wanted, until you saw it. Nicely done.
I wish all the people who has it post his pictures in this thread!

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Love mine

Honda Civic 10th gen DRL + FOG lights High Beams -FOG lights MODULE ( New side markers and plug and play version!) IMG_20190926_164157

Clean install with good instructions
Honda Civic 10th gen DRL + FOG lights High Beams -FOG lights MODULE ( New side markers and plug and play version!) IMG_20190926_164213

Fogs + high beams too

Honda Civic 10th gen DRL + FOG lights High Beams -FOG lights MODULE ( New side markers and plug and play version!) IMG_20191004_182254

OP
OP
seselectronics

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag

OP
OP
seselectronics

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
OP
OP
seselectronics

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag

Crstfr

First Name
Topher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si, 2016 Explorer Sport
Country flag
Let me know soon as you received the module
Regards.
Not only did it arrive today, it was installed a couple hours later. It's awesome.

ONLY suggestion I would make would be to adjust the brightness on the switch light a bit. That white ring is very bright at night, when I have the rest of the dash dimmed. ;)

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sr5 access cab, 98 civic hx ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
anytime fog light mod is a nice feature not sure if i need it yet on my si but i want it for my Tacoma bad (i know this wont work for that lol)
one thing i do suggest is anyone that lives in area with snow or has fog a lot check into getting amber vinyl over the fog lights or amber lights down low i run ambers on both my vehicles for fog lights it helps a lot for bad weather it cuts through and lets people see you easier and gives you a bit more light so you can see a bit better

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hello guys,
Currently I'm making this module for the Type R, but many folks asked if this will work on the SI, so I installed this module to a neighbor ( he has Civic SI) and worked as expected.

The DRL+ FOG lights allow the FOG lights to turn on automatically when the DRL lights turn on without the necessity to switch on the headlights. The device has a switch and you can disable or tun the device off at any time, When the module DRL +FOG lights is on the rest of the functionality remains the same.

The installation is very simple and just require some basic knowledge in electronics. The installation is performed trough two T -Splice wire terminals. A fuse plugs and ground terminal attached by a screw located next to the main car fuse box. The installation time is around 30 minutes for a person without advanced knowledge in electronics.

There is currently 2 modules one module allows to turn on DRL + FOG lights ($69) and the other module Allows to turn on DRL + FOG lights and High beams + FOG lights. ($89) is actually a double module.

Interested PM

Thank you Guys.

IMG_6157.PNG

DRL+fog pic.jpg

IMG_5819.JPG
can you make it have a red light with the switch or only white? just wondering.
also has anyone done a install video on these yet?

OP
OP
seselectronics

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
Not only did it arrive today, it was installed a couple hours later. It's awesome.

ONLY suggestion I would make would be to adjust the brightness on the switch light a bit. That white ring is very bright at night, when I have the rest of the dash dimmed. ;)
Awesome ! I’m glad you like it ! , yes I notice the light ring is very powerful, what I can do is make a custom version and add another connection for the dashboard lights output , so you can dim the dash and it will dim the light ring too. The only bad this will add more complexity to the installation process, my intention was make it simple as posible.
Sponsored