DP/FP Feedback?

nvtive_b

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Type R
Country flag
So i installed my dp and fp and combine that with no mufflers and resonater and you will literally sound louder than a gtr. Do not and i repeat DO NOT remove any resonaters or mufflers lol it is so loud i was so nervous about getting pulled over. Putting stock exhaust back on till i can buy a catback for the car. Over all I believe the instal went well. Only light that came on was the check engine. Smells likenits catless and definitely smokes like it does lol
Sponsored

OceansX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic hatchback sport touring
Country flag
So i installed my dp and fp and combine that with no mufflers and resonater and you will literally sound louder than a gtr. Do not and i repeat DO NOT remove any resonaters or mufflers lol it is so loud i was so nervous about getting pulled over. Putting stock exhaust back on till i can buy a catback for the car. Over all I believe the instal went well. Only light that came on was the check engine. Smells likenits catless and definitely smokes like it does lol
how bad is the smell with the windows down?

interested in how it sounds as well, do you have any sound clips?

Stupefyer

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Heres a sound clip of my hb sport with a borla catback and a rv6 catless downpipe. Ended up taking it off after a month or two. If I wasnt living in California I would have probably kept it on but it is loud even with a catback. Smell wasnt too bad. Only noticeable when youre not moving and your windows are down.
Sponsored