First Name
BRIAN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic Hatchback Sport touring
Country flag
no no problem with the heat wrap. everything is good
Do I need an o2 sensor spacer to eliminate the code.. I know a can with ktuner but like to eliminate without using the tuner... idky but wanted to know..
Sponsored

EnjoyDriving

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CW FK8
Country flag
Do I need an o2 sensor spacer to eliminate the code.. I know a can with ktuner but like to eliminate without using the tuner... idky but wanted to know..
try the o2 extension cord which ppl reported with good result. also, some ppl had no prb with rv6 catless with provided defouler, without tuner too.

good luck and report back.

ctrmofo

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 lambo lp550-2, '18 honda ctr cw (r-12321), 14' porsche cayman s, '16 porsche macan s, '13 mini jcw nme stage 1, '15 audi s3 apr stage 2, '15 audi q3, '12 monster 1100 evo, '16 triumph thruxton r, deposited for '19 lambo huracan performante
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
if you have hondata, you can just check the o2 sensor error box and be done. no need for defouler.

FK8_K20c1

HONDA The Power of Earth Dreams Technology!
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Ok so the money pit begins. Strongly suggest doing the intercooler. The combo of IC and DP is the most effective bolt on of all for noticeable performance gains on the turbo car. Since you’ll need to remove the bumper for installation (can do DP without bumper removal but a PITA), might as well upgrade your IC...promise you turbo spools faster by about 500 RPM and torque rises down low to mid RPMs.

I have PRL IC as part of my project. You can search for the custom stencil also.
Best power per money without touching the ECU.

OP
OP
fjgarcia95

fjgarcia95

First Name
Franklin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
I will highly recommended, specially if you are not going to get the Ktune

123sillyboy123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Not a fan of wraps personally, unless you plan on taking the part off and re-wrapping every year or so your'e better off with ceramic or leaving it off. My wraps on my Subi downpile caused a lot of rust and moisture to trap in the fibers. Over time it really ate things up - not to the point of failure, but if I had a time machine I wouldn't have wrapped it.
How would it build moisture when the downpipe is so hot to begin with.. i think front pipe is more concern for rust since it sits low and less hot..

frtorres87

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
I personally went with the RV6 catless and ceramic coated Downpipe and the PRL front pipe. I paired it with a turbo blanket too.

ROCKGT

First Name
ROQUE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VIPER, ZR1, FGT, 4C, GT500
Country flag
I personally went with the RV6 catless and ceramic coated Downpipe and the PRL front pipe. I paired it with a turbo blanket too.
I have Ktuner and RV6 Downpipe on OEM exhaust. I'm wondering if I add a Frontpipe would it increase sound (louder) ?

frtorres87

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
I have Ktuner and RV6 Downpipe on OEM exhaust. I'm wondering if I add a Frontpipe would it increase sound (louder) ?
I can't say from personal experience as my parts are in my living room and my car is getting repairs but from what I have been told the front pipe doesn't add much noise.
Sponsored