First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic si sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Looking for some clips of just a downpipe/frontpipe and leaving the rest of the exhaust otherwise. Could only find the one really short clip on youtube that comes up pretty easily.

Also if y'all have any recommendations by way of front/downpipes that wont break the bank it would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored

xjoshuax89

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 CR-V SE, '16 Civic EX, '17 Civic HB ST
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
RV6/PRL are two top notch brands to grab a downpipe and frontpipe from. If new price is too much look for a used one as people do sell them here on the forums and in the facebook groups.

Or you can always risk with the cheap PLM brand where QC can be hit and miss.

OP
OP
Jhall.IV

Jhall.IV

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic si sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
RV6/PRL are two top notch brands to grab a downpipe and frontpipe from. If new price is too much look for a used one as people do sell them here on the forums and in the facebook groups.

Or you can always risk with the cheap PLM brand where QC can be hit and miss.
Awesome, Thank you for your input!

EkSean

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PWP FC1
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

I have this video of me just doing a little rolling 1st-4th. Mines prl catted dp/fp with the stock exhaust and res delete. Not the best video at all and I apologize in advance haha

OP
OP
Jhall.IV

Jhall.IV

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic si sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

I have this video of me just doing a little rolling 1st-4th. Mines prl catted dp/fp with the stock exhaust and res delete. Not the best video at all and I apologize in advance haha
Thank you! I really enjoy the way that sounds I'll definitely have to consider looking into the catted prl ones.

EkSean

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PWP FC1
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thank you! I really enjoy the way that sounds I'll definitely have to consider looking into the catted prl ones.
it’s definitely louder than stock but has no drone on the highway. If you don’t care about that then the plm v2 catless dp is a cheaper alternative and I’ve heard better reviews from the v1. But that’s if you don’t care about it being loud and possible drone. I was in the same boat and didn’t wanna spend all this money on a dp but I gotta a killer deal on mine. Just keep an eye on these forums, they always pop up in bunches.

OP
OP
Jhall.IV

Jhall.IV

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic si sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
it’s definitely louder than stock but has no drone on the highway. If you don’t care about that then the plm v2 catless dp is a cheaper alternative and I’ve heard better reviews from the v1. But that’s if you don’t care about it being loud and possible drone. I was in the same boat and didn’t wanna spend all this money on a dp but I gotta a killer deal on mine. Just keep an eye on these forums, they always pop up in bunches.
Im not trying to make it super loud hence keeping the rest of the exhaust stock. Just looking to get a little more burble out of it. With just an intake im able to get a little in first gear.

EkSean

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PWP FC1
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Im not trying to make it super loud hence keeping the rest of the exhaust stock. Just looking to get a little more burble out of it. With just an intake im able to get a little in first gear.

You’ll get a little more with a resonator delete too. With mine it gets some burbles and occasional pops when shifting gears. Muffler delete will give you all the burbles haha but it’s not quiet.
Sponsored