Does this bother you...

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ikon makes the Type R front bumper. I think they do a plastic Type R wing too.
Sponsored

87elco

First Name
Tj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 el camino ls swap, 18 civic 6speed, 86 Porsche 911 (euro spec)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It's not the same grille the bottom half of the new grille is flat black hatchback etc is all piano gloss black

NoHonor937

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lunar silver coupe 1.5T
Country flag
Nobody flexes in a civic bro lol I mean I like the cars but..umm...yeah
YOU might not flex in a civic but i can flex all i want when i paid for a brand new car. you just paid over 20K probably. take some pride in your hard work. im not gonna hide the fact that i own a civic. i dont give a fuck what an idiot with mustang thinks. he obviously has a tiny penis and needs to compensate for it. not to mention the fact that he makes poor decisions to begin with.

87elco

First Name
Tj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
YOU might not flex in a civic but i can flex all i want when i paid for a brand new car. you just paid over 20K probably. take some pride in your hard work. im not gonna hide the fact that i own a civic. i dont give a fuck what an idiot with mustang thinks. he obviously has a tiny penis and needs to compensate for it. not to mention the fact that he makes poor decisions to begin with.
18,500 otd lol but I get you. There's not much difference between you and that mustang guy when you think you can look down on people because you paid more for a car. Idk I don't understand the logic I guess :dunno::dunno:

NoHonor937

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lunar silver coupe 1.5T
Country flag
18,500 otd lol but I get you. There's not much difference between you and that mustang guy when you think you can look down on people because you paid more for a car. Idk I don't understand the logic I guess :dunno::dunno:
Itā€™s not looking down. Itā€™s holding youā€™re head up high. I just use mustang guys as an example because they are generally young assholes who think they rule the car world because they can pump out 500 hp

87elco

First Name
Tj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Itā€™s not looking down. Itā€™s holding youā€™re head up high. I just use mustang guys as an example because they are generally young assholes who think they rule the car world because they can pump out 500 hp
That five oh is a monster though unfortunately it gets in the wrong hands like bmws

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That five oh is a monster though unfortunately it gets in the wrong hands like bmws
I used to make fun of Mustang owners, still do when they do dumb shit and take out trees and crowds, but damn, the 5.0, the gt350/gt500 oh my god, I wouldnt say no to one. When the kid gets a little older and I have the money saved for supporting mods I want to boost one. Those things are sooooo sick.

NoKz

Speed Limit Tester
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si Coupe (Sold 12/2021)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

fenix-silver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si
Country flag
There's a used 2017 (I think) GT350 for sale at a dealership nearby. Dang that thing is beautiful. Think they are asking $47K for it w/ like 15K miles. If I had a bunch of disposable income for a weekend/track car, a GT350 would be on my short list. Just like any car community, there are good owners and bad.

87elco

First Name
Tj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I used to make fun of Mustang owners, still do when they do dumb shit and take out trees and crowds, but damn, the 5.0, the gt350/gt500 oh my god, I wouldnt say no to one. When the kid gets a little older and I have the money saved for supporting mods I want to boost one. Those things are sooooo sick.
I'd be ok with a stock tuned one no way you can use that all that power on the street anyways

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'd be ok with a stock tuned one no way you can use that all that power on the street anyways
Oh absolutely. Tuned with some nice exhaust, just love that rumble.

Oddwayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19ā€™ Si coupe & 99 ej6
Country flag
So the op states in the titleā€does this bother youā€ and people respond. He doesnā€™t get the response he was looking to get and than realizesā€ I never should have done thisā€ lol. This forum is pretty entertaining. Between posts like this and the Coleman guy trying to get faux sympathy. Itā€™s great

Lou_fc1

cbp.si
First Name
Fc1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It did a little at first but any true car enthusiasts will know the difference. Just enjoy what you have.
Sponsored