Does anyone own an LX? Questions

2006civic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 civic coupe
Country flag
I am a simple, old school guy with simple needs. All I will need is AM radio, FM radio, and to be able to play a few songs from my Samsung Galaxy s3 which are stored on a microSD card.

Questions:

1)Does this car have an aux jack?
2)Does the BASIC RADIO (AM/FM) work if I don't use all this complicated stuff. And, if there is no AUX input, does bluetooth work for simple music off the phone.

Want to buy this car, but not if I can't listen to simple radio or a few songs off the phone without having to reboot the system all the time.
Sponsored

kbacon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Toyota Sienna, 2016 Honda Civic LX 6MT
Country flag
The Color Audio head unit in the LX:
1) Does not have an AUX jack
2) the regular AM FM works just fine and even has a real physical knob for volume and tuning.
3) the Bluetooth works fine with my iPhone 6s Plus but I haven't tried it with any other phones.

The sound quality is not the greatest and I miss HD radio from the Pioneer unit I installed in my old Accord.

I have not had to "reboot" one time. I did have problem with a cheap knockoff USB lightning cable giving a USB DEVICE NOT RECOGNIZED error. This was definitely the cable and went away when I replaced that.

Overall it serves my purposes just fine. I just haven't found the best way to mount or position my phone yet.

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Why don't you just connect your phone through the USB dongle? Then you'll have metatag and information about your song/album/artist displayed and the sound quality will be better through the digital connection rather than an analogue one on the aux jack. They phased that and CD out for a reason.
Sponsored