Does anyone offer parts for a rally or off-road style setup for the Si?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Crazy question and I may never do this, but does anyone offer parts for a rally style setup for the Si? Well maybe not as extreme as a rally car, but something like a Subaru Outback where it sits a bit higher and is smoother over gravel or pothole infested roads? Would putting 15's on it with meatier tires work, would they fit over the brakes? Has anyone "lifted" the suspension an inch or 2? That type of setup probably would be nice living in the northeast. I know it sounds totally nuts, and I'll probably never end up doing it, but I thought it might be a fun topic to consider. Also, I'm not a huge Subaru fan, so if anyone is thinking, "Why not just get an outback?", well I liked the Si better and have owned a few in the past as I'm sure most of you here on the forum do as well.
Sponsored

Blitted_Master

First Name
H
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe (SOLD)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Crazy question and I may never do this, but does anyone offer parts for a rally style setup for the Si? Well maybe not as extreme as a rally car, but something like a Subaru Outback where it sits a bit higher and is smoother over gravel or pothole infested roads? Would putting 15's on it with meatier tires work, would they fit over the brakes? Has anyone "lifted" the suspension an inch or 2? That type of setup probably would be nice living in the northeast. I know it sounds totally nuts, and I'll probably never end up doing it, but I thought it might be a fun topic to consider. Also, I'm not a huge Subaru fan, so if anyone is thinking, "Why not just get an outback?", well I liked the Si better and have owned a few in the past as I'm sure most of you here on the forum do as well.
I've always dreamed of having a rally suspension as well. These potholes are no f-ing joke.

MutatedMango

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Si FC3
Country flag
I was actually thinking of this. Slightly lifted suspension with more travel, rally flaps, smaller wheels, meatier tires, and of course the giant lights that come with a rally car

REBELXSi

Señor Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si coupe RIP, '20 CRV EX-L Hybrid
Country flag
17" is the smallest wheel you can fit on the Si with the oem brakes.
Sponsored