Does anybody actually like the stock wheels?

Xtremehumpdog

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI Coupe, 2018 Honda Accord ex 1.5t
I actually like mine.....for now. Constantly look for ones I like better but haven’t found any that speak my interest, yet.

VooDuuChild

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si, Boosted Street and Track Monster 91 CRX Si.
Country flag
It will be one of the first things I change. They look fine, but they are heavier than the wheels on my jeep which are STEEL. (my 15x8's are 27 lbs on my Jeep) hahahaha. Dropping 10 plus lbs per corner will help a lot...rotational mass is not a great thing to have, nor is major unsprung weight. I am not worried about strength....I am going Enkei and I have ABUSED my Enkei Racing wheels on my street/track CRX. They saved me once...I should have shattered a rim with one hit, but it took it...doesn't even wobble....I am sold on Enkei and their engineering.

mis3

First Name
PT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes, 2018 SI Coupe
Country flag
I believe that Honda OE wheels are Enkei, right?

VooDuuChild

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si, Boosted Street and Track Monster 91 CRX Si.
Country flag
I believe that Honda OE wheels are Enkei, right?
I have heard that....but for them to make a 30 lb wheel is just crazy and so not like them. I have Enkei Racing on my street/track car and they're phenomenal...light and VERY strong.

freezingmoon

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si coupe
Country flag
I think the one wheels are hideous personally, I’m hoping my evo x enkeis will fit nice...

BIGBLUESI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
I like mine wrapped in gloss black, red capped too
B4792C89-6544-46BE-A4B3-653C0057787D.jpeg
The before pic ain’t too bad either!
DD7EFC51-90B3-4CE9-99F1-C02771F2C976.jpeg
Where did you get the red center caps,link if possible? how do you install them?Thanks...

MuffinMcFluffin

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Honda Civic EX, 2019 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
I like them a lot but do wish the other 2019 Civic models weren't acquiring them as well.

Deleted member

Where did you get the red center caps,link if possible? how do you install them?Thanks...
The red center caps can be had from pretty much any place that sells OEM Honda parts. This is where I purchased mine: http://hondapartsnetwork.com/part/9...32-TGH-A01-Aluminum-Wheel-Center-Cap-Assembly

You can install them 1 of 2 ways: 1. Use a tool to very carefully pry the old caps out(like a very small screw driver) or 2. Take the wheels off and push the old caps out from the inside. I did the former method, it's not all that hard to do. There are youtube videos showing how to replace the wheel center caps.

BIGBLUESI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
The red center caps can be had from pretty much any place that sells OEM Honda parts. This is where I purchased mine: http://hondapartsnetwork.com/part/9...32-TGH-A01-Aluminum-Wheel-Center-Cap-Assembly

You can install them 1 of 2 ways: 1. Use a tool to very carefully pry the old caps out(like a very small screw driver) or 2. Take the wheels off and push the old caps out from the inside. I did the former method, it's not all that hard to do. There are youtube videos showing how to replace the wheel center caps.
Thanks!!

givemeadollar

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I love the stock si wheels enough to trade them for hb sport touring wheels, since the silver just stands out too much on msm. but the hfp wheels for the si are amazing looking
Sponsored