OP
OP

blkfa5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Civic Si (sold), 2003 WRX (sold), 2017 Sidan
Country flag
Every time I read these I feel like a got a pretty good deal, after getting low ball offers on my trade from other dealers the local Honda dealer had a no nonsense offer got it for 23900 out the door, they give me a high intrest rate cause they knew I was refinancing with a credit union.

The initially offered me 27k on my trade and I came back at 28k and it took less than 30 mins to get it done, they threw "500"in accessories in the thing but then dropped it to 300.

If I were you I would email every dealer in your area and let them compete
Yeah, I spoke to another dealership around the area that is offering me $25,250 otd off the truck with add ons but it'll be coming in end of this month. I've been waiting since Monday from David mcdavid to cut me a check for my down payment, starting to really irritate me.

zroger73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MX-5 Miata GT-S, 2021 Ridgeline RTL-E
Country flag
What, ALREADY?! :)
I'm quite pleased with my Si...still. I'm actually a little surprised just how pleased I've been with it. Now that I've had time to explore its limits in stock form, I can say that more power would be nice, but I'm not one who is willing to risk voiding warranties or reducing reliability by modifying the vehicle to do something it wasn't supposed to do.

I originally considered both the Si and Type R, but the Si came first and is half the price of what many dealers are still asking for a Type R. The pricing was reasonable and the availability was there, so I scooped up an Si. I'll still consider a Type R, but I'm in absolutely no hurry for one. I just hope that dealers' excessive markups don't hurt Type R sales to the point Honda pulls the plug on it.
Sponsored