pwee08

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic si
Country flag
Hey guys I changed my boot and a few people wanted a DIY. I went ahead and made a DIY video on how to do it. If anyone of you guys are interested check out my video showing you a step by step on how to get it done. If you have any questions drop one down. Where i bought my boot made for our civics the link is on the video description.

When contacting dboy shiftz let him know David Perez sent you.

Mods if you want to move this to DIY section Please do so.
Sponsored

Last edited:

SavagePavich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Coupe LX
Country flag
Looks solid man. Are they selling other designs for the 10th gens or are they just selling red/grey? I'd ask them myself but I don't use Facebook :dunno:

OP
OP
pwee08

pwee08

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic si
Country flag
Looks solid man. Are they selling other designs for the 10th gens or are they just selling red/grey? I'd ask them myself but I don't use Facebook :dunno:

Dboy shiftz does boots on any material you would like that he has in stock. If the owner would have to order the material you would be interested in maybe he would do so. But you can always ask about that. let me see if he could create a account on here to chime in on the thread for you.

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Acura TLX Type-S / 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Dboy shiftz does boots on any material you would like that he has in stock. If the owner would have to order the material you would be interested in maybe he would do so. But you can always ask about that. let me see if he could create a account on here to chime in on the thread for you.
That would be awesome... Had a few questions as well ;)

toothless_2017

First Name
brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
Maybe one of you guys can help me with my question. I was looking at some boots online and there are some that say fit the 9th gen Si is there a difference between the 9th and the 10th gen?

OP
OP
pwee08

pwee08

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic si
Country flag
Maybe one of you guys can help me with my question. I was looking at some boots online and there are some that say fit the 9th gen Si is there a difference between the 9th and the 10th gen?

The car is completely different so the boot will be different. Dboy makes them to OEM SPEC so not custom cutting needs to be done. 2 different boots.

SavagePavich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
That would be fantastic, I'm super interested in getting one of these done for my car, and if he's got more design options that's even better

OP
OP
pwee08

pwee08

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic si
Country flag
That would be fantastic, I'm super interested in getting one of these done for my car, and if he's got more design options that's even better
yea he has a a lot. have you checked out his Facebook page?

SavagePavich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
yea he has a a lot. have you checked out his Facebook page?
I have, I guess whatever he's got on there can be used for a civic shift boot eh.
I don't want to make another FB account but I might have to, he seems to be the only one making these.

but if you can get him on here that would be awesome

MarshX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey guys I changed my boot and a few people wanted a DIY. I went ahead and made a DIY video on how to do it. If anyone of you guys are interested check out my video showing you a step by step on how to get it done. If you have any questions drop one down. Where i bought my boot made for our civics the link is on the video description.

Mods if you want to move this to DIY section Please do so.
Is the process similar for the CVT?? I’d love to see a black Bride shifter boot on mine.

OP
OP
pwee08

pwee08

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic si
Country flag
I have, I guess whatever he's got on there can be used for a civic shift boot eh.
I don't want to make another FB account but I might have to, he seems to be the only one making these.

but if you can get him on here that would be awesome
he told me he doesn't do too good on forums I can always PM YOU his number to send him a message on what'sapp. he says he responds super fast.

OP
OP
pwee08

pwee08

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic si
Country flag
Is the process similar for the CVT?? I’d love to see a black Bride shifter boot on mine.
A cvt is completely different. it's a automatic so it would not work.

SavagePavich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
he told me he doesn't do too good on forums I can always PM YOU his number to send him a message on what'sapp. he says he responds super fast.
Please do my dude, I'll try and get on there this weekend

MarshX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
A cvt is completely different. it's a automatic so it would not work.
I doubt that. Yes the transmission is obviously different and the fitment may be too, but it’s possible.
Sponsored