Direct fit Si front lip coming out soon!

CrippleRipple

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si (LSM)*SOLD* & 2018 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T (SNP)
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Direct fit Si front lip coming out soon! Resized_20190122_121429(4)
Has anyone had the Bayson R lip through a winter (ie snow, ice, slush, road salt etc)? Just wondering about the durability of the mounting screws to keep this in place and longevity after a few winters with road salt.
I came to ask the same thing. A huge ice/snow chunk on the road hit my bumper hard enough to break the fog light bezel & knock the whole bumper loose on the passenger side. Everything snapped right back together well but the very end screw that connects the lower trim to the bumper, it broke the mount off the bumper.

I was hoping that this lip would screw the end of the bumper together. Polished out most of the scratches, no headlight/foglight damage, & a small dent on the lower bumper.
Just not worth it to file a deductible when it'll probably happen again every winter.

Was planning to order one of these anyways but just wonder if anyone who's installed one think the screws install far enough out to sandwich the bottom of my bumper back together?
Sponsored

Last edited:

CanadiaegeanBlue

First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan - Aegean Blue Metallic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I can hold off for a group buy. I wouldnt want to install it until spring anyway! When are you thinking and how does a group buy work? (Assuming lower price point based on qty?)
Lower price point based on quantity, yes. And for sure, especially mine won't be installed till Spring either as I'm not taking any chances with the weather we've been having as of late. Already wondering how I'll be removing it for next winter..

vzdragon

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.luisvalle.net
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Question regarding the Bayson lip. I see a lot of install where the winglets are slanted/ flared out. Is this due to improper installation or is this how it sits? I'd like for them to be upright and the flared out look is making me uneasy about purchasing it

xNFGx

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Si
Country flag
Lower price point based on quantity, yes. And for sure, especially mine won't be installed till Spring either as I'm not taking any chances with the weather we've been having as of late. Already wondering how I'll be removing it for next winter..
I'll be down to jump in on the group buy when it happens. =)

Riko

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.0L Turbo, CVT, Elegance trim
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
does this lip require the removal of the stock smaller lip?
Honda Civic 10th gen Direct fit Si front lip coming out soon! IMG-2648-2

mofoD

First Name
D$
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aegean Blue '18 Si Coupe (Toy), White Orchid Pearl '16 Accord Touring V6 Coupe (Daily)
Country flag
^ what he said lol.

mofoD

First Name
D$
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aegean Blue '18 Si Coupe (Toy), White Orchid Pearl '16 Accord Touring V6 Coupe (Daily)
Country flag
oeps, I have the habbit to look first than read :)

than I saw the OP stating it fits over the existing pieces indeed, my bad

:oops:

you good bro. we are here to help.

samuray

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Cbr600rr, 2016 civic LX, 2019 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
does anyone have this on a white civic?

8oo8ies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI sedan
Country flag
Installed this morning in about 30min. Great quality and fitment. Picked it up from BaysonR last week since thier local to me. Walked me through the entire installation process. Awesome dudes.

Honda Civic 10th gen Direct fit Si front lip coming out soon! IMG_20190324_153549_1

Honda Civic 10th gen Direct fit Si front lip coming out soon! IMG_20190324_153616

Honda Civic 10th gen Direct fit Si front lip coming out soon! IMG_20190324_153554

be12nard

First Name
InvisibleWorld
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Civic EXL
Country flag
Did you paint the lip or does it look just like in the picture? Thanks!

Installed this morning in about 30min. Great quality and fitment. Picked it up from BaysonR last week since thier local to me. Walked me through the entire installation process. Awesome dudes.

IMG_20190324_153549_1.jpg

IMG_20190324_153616.jpg

IMG_20190324_153554.jpg

8oo8ies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI sedan
Country flag
Did you paint the lip or does it look just like in the picture? Thanks!
I was considering rattle canning it gloss black but just wiped it down with some mother's back to black conditioner instead. Came out real nice and glossy...almost matches the front grill