Direct fit Si front lip coming out soon!

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What? I paid $130.00 for each shipped. Bayson R what day you?
I believe $130 was early access price with regular $103 to have started Decemberish

mofoD

First Name
D$
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aegean Blue '18 Si Coupe (Toy), White Orchid Pearl '16 Accord Touring V6 Coupe (Daily)
Country flag

Superfly

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R / 2018 Civic Si Sedan / 2018 Civic Si Coupe / 2018 Acccord 2.0 Touring / 2001 S2000
Country flag
I believe $130 was early access price with regular $103 to have started Decemberish
I bought one early and bought one in December. I have been promoting the lip too. Smh

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I bought one early and bought one in December. I have been promoting the lip too. Smh
I bought one early and I'm totally satisfied

CanadiaegeanBlue

First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan - Aegean Blue Metallic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What? I paid $130.00 for each shipped. Bayson R what day you?
It was $114, and then I used a 10% off code. Don't feel too bad, I also have to pay 13% tax on it, and the third party company delivering it a delivery fee. Out the door, my cost will likely end up being $150 USD. Not a lot of Canadians will buy it because we just get shafted on everything else after the initial purchase :(

Beater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 4Runner
Country flag
I've heard the side skirts from the hatchbacks can be mounted to the sedan (modification or not). Anyone know any truth to that?
This is correct. I mounted OEM sport hatch side skirts onto my Si (sedan).

The only modification is cosmetic, which involves notching the front fender liner so it matches the sport hatch side skirt design. Which is not necessary unless you are picky. The mounting points/clips are all the same.

AREA

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic SI coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
After seeing and feeling both lips this weekend I can honestly say the Bayson R is a higher quality piece both in finish and rigidity. I own the Ikon and think it looks great after wrapping etc. but the mold upon arrival is rough and requires work and sanding. It is not reinforced like the Bayson R for sure. @mofoD runs the Bayson R and after examining both lips the stronger lip has to be the Bayson R. No question. I like the look of the Ikon once modded but the better lip out of the box is the BR.

Last edited:

Timmeh8604

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My only grief with the Bayson is the side wings look oddly shaped or sized. Once installed they just look funny to me. I like the larger side wings more on the Ikon lip and the space between the wing and the bumper. Its the closest to an ITR replica to me. That's just how I feel, but its nice to see how many lips the hatchback/Si have now versus the other trims which had a year head start.
Sponsored