Dimitron84

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI
Country flag
Wondering if there are any digital gauges available for our cars? I love the display of the Ktuner v2 but can’t justify spending that much just for a display when I’m not planning on tuning it. I have tried scangauge ii without success, I’d love to more my IA, oil temp, engine temp, vital things.... not a fan of torque pro, would rather have something more permanent mounted.... thoughts? I love the Edge Tuners but I don’t think they make something like that for your cars right?
Sponsored

ParkwayDrive13

First Name
Quentin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th Gen Ralley Red SI
Country flag
You can always get Ktuner v1.2 as an alternative. It has Bluetooth, and will allow you to use an app on your phone to display said settings.

As far as mounted gauges, I have yet to see any.. I'd love to see some though if someone knows where to find some :)

OP
OP
Dimitron84

Dimitron84

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI
Country flag
You can always get Ktuner v1.2 as an alternative. It has Bluetooth, and will allow you to use an app on your phone to display said settings.

As far as mounted gauges, I have yet to see any.. I'd love to see some though if someone knows where to find some :)
Ya same.... wish someone would make them

MavicTB

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Si Sedan Aegean Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I wish someone would jailbreak the 2018 factory head unit. I know hondata has an app to run off of a rooted HU and ktuner is right behind them. The 2018s are not rootable though... yet.

OP
OP
Dimitron84

Dimitron84

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI
Country flag
I wish someone would jailbreak the 2018 factory head unit. I know hondata has an app to run off of a rooted HU and ktuner is right behind them. The 2018s are not rootable though... yet.
Ya I was just looking into that again, there has to be a way to crack it!!!!

FC1Dawn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I have heard that with Bluetooth, the gauges/info are laggy. Direct wire obviously gets you instant information.

AeroForceTech on Instagram has a digital gauge for the Si but I think it hasn't been released yet.

OP
OP
Dimitron84

Dimitron84

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI
Country flag
I have heard that with Bluetooth, the gauges/info are laggy. Direct wire obviously gets you instant information.

AeroForceTech on Instagram has a digital gauge for the Si but I think it hasn't been released yet.
Ya not a fan of Bluetooth, prefer obd, btw why is our obd port so weird to plug into, anything I plug in feels like it’s not all the way in no matter what it is.... is this normal? Any other cars I plug something into feels totally different than the Civic...

FC1Dawn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Ya not a fan of Bluetooth, prefer obd, btw why is our obd port so weird to plug into, anything I plug in feels like it’s not all the way in no matter what it is.... is this normal? Any other cars I plug something into feels totally different than the Civic...
Haven't had an issue with it. I've only needed to plug in once, since I have KTuner V2 so no idea.