Did anyone purchase the 17" 10th gen accessory wheels?

DrToothache

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I am planning on adding 17" wheels to my coupe. I really don't like the ones that come standard with the EX-T and EX-L trim. I was looking at these 17" "Accessory wheels" that Honda has as an option for the 10th gen civics on their website. Does anyone have these / whats your opinion? I can't find any actual photos of them online.

Honda Civic 10th gen Did anyone purchase the 17" 10th gen accessory wheels? 17inch accessory rims
Sponsored

AndyAndromeda-AUS

AndyAndromeda
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 10th Gen - Vti-LX (Australia)
Country flag
I am planning on adding 17" wheels to my coupe. I really don't like the ones that come standard with the EX-T and EX-L trim. I was looking at these 17" "Accessory wheels" that Honda has as an option for the 10th gen civics on their website. Does anyone have these / whats your opinion? I can't find any actual photos of them online.

17inch accessory rims.png
I have the "Black Pack" on mine. Not sure if that's the ones your talking about, same shape as the ones in your pic but all black.

Black Pack Wheels look amazing they are a matte finish, but it does make them super easy to clean.

think3mm

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 SGP Civic Type-R
Country flag
I ordered these from the UK. Should be here tomorrow. Wanted the wider OEM 17" (8" instead of 7") so I can fit 235/45R17s.

Honda Civic 10th gen Did anyone purchase the 17" 10th gen accessory wheels? upload_2019-3-28_11-19-3
Sponsored