DFW

BrianDevin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 EX HatchWagon
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Haha lots of good info here, I've pretty much emailed everyone around. Won't really go anywhere until i have a solid out the door price, and i'll walk out if i see something fishy. I have one quoting me 22.6 for 17 ex hatch out the door, which is the lowest so far.
22.6 isn't a bad price at all. Mine came out to be 23.5 with a few extra options like the cargo tray and window tinting along with that protection pack that most of the cars have that includes door guards and mudguards and whatever.
Sponsored

BrianDevin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 EX HatchWagon
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Oh lord, The Frisco dealer, uggg. When I lived up there I went to that lot once and never went back. They asked me 3 times in 7 minutes if they could get me inside to run my credit and see what I should be shopping for.....I was like I know what Im shopping for I don't need you telling me. The response was" yeah but if we run your credit we will know how much you have to spend" #ByeFelicia lol
Even when I started my search and could clearly afford the Sport Touring they kept trying to shove Fits at me. I'm not against the fit at all, I think its a fun little car, but I needed that Civic size to carry my life to college. They did't understand that all that well and insisted that I really wanted this new civic, had the means to purchase said civic in full at that very moment, and did not want to cram my livelihood into that back of a fit for a ten hour drive to college

TennisFan19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F80 ZCP
my good friend works at Vandergriff... he tells me that honda of fort worth prices are always the best. says that Vandergriff hates to match their prices and sometimes wont.

midnightcivic

First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 SGP EX
Country flag
That's what I'm seeing, unfortunately the 17 ex was sold before I could get it. Now I have to wait on the 18s which Honda Ft Worth is still giving me a good deal

GreyCivicX

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
I got my SI from Honda of Fort Worth and I was honestly happy with what they gave me. I probably could have kept talking them down in price. But I recommend them.

GreyCivicX

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
Has anybody done anything to their car recently? I just installed some new lights and plastidipped my chrome trim on my doors. I’m
About to tint my brake lights this weekend.

BrianDevin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 EX HatchWagon
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Has anybody done anything to their car recently? I just installed some new lights and plastidipped my chrome trim on my doors. I’m
About to tint my brake lights this weekend.
Here's an idea of how tinting may look on your taillights. This shot is edited for a look of some gentle tinting because I was really thinking about doing it. I've passed on it since then, but I may do yellow fog lights no idea yet.

Honda Civic 10th gen DFW IMG_4984

GreyCivicX

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
Just installed LED headlights and fog lights along with some interior lighting. Looks pretty sweet, installs were pretty easy in case anyone was wondering. The interior lights were a little trick but easy for the most part

BrianDevin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 EX HatchWagon
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just installed LED headlights and fog lights along with some interior lighting. Looks pretty sweet, installs were pretty easy in case anyone was wondering. The interior lights were a little trick but easy for the most part
Purple lighting? Looks dope

shihabp79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Type R #2740
Country flag
Nice to meet y'all :) New owner of an FK8 Type R, my second one after owning an Integra Type R some 15 years ago as a college kid.

Bought my CTR on Friday at Lute Riley for $2000 over plus too much $$ in accessories but they came within $500 of what I was needing my Audi A5 to go for and it had a small coolant and front crank seal leak. Also, the piston rings had a known defect that caused it to burn oil like crazy. I'm not buying another expensive German luxury vehicle ever again, I tell you what. I'm going to install the JDM/Euro clear corners and yellow fog lights and then drive the wheels off her. Might spring for track wheels down the road but that's pretty much the sum total of mods I've got planned.

shihabp79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Type R #2740
Country flag
Is anyone in the DFW area ever gonna track their car?
Not interested in any drag racing, but I'll be doing some HPDE events at Motorsports Ranch when my car hits 1000 miles. Gotta take advantage of the cooler weather before temps start creeping up. The CTR has overheating issues lapping road courses unfortunately. Will probably need a Redline Water Wetter coolant flush this spring, too.
Sponsored