GreyCivicX

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
Is anyone in the DFW area ever gonna track their car?
Sponsored

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Is anyone in the DFW area ever gonna track their car?
I want to but life gets in the way, also They closed the 1/8 mile in Kennedale by me. I refuse to go to Yello Belly if they even race anymore. When is the next import day in Ennis?

GreyCivicX

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
I just looked and there’s an import face off night Nov 5th. Didn’t see much else for imports

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I just looked and there’s an import face off night Nov 5th. Didn’t see much else for imports
hmm, I might have my PRL intercooler by then if Im lucky, Though the weather should be perfect for our turbo cars. I do want to see what I can run in the 1/4. It wont be amazing bc im a cvt and my 60' times will be pig slow but Id like to see how me e85 blend tune runs at the track

GreyCivicX

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
hmm, I might have my PRL intercooler by then if Im lucky, Though the weather should be perfect for our turbo cars. I do want to see what I can run in the 1/4. It wont be amazing bc im a cvt and my 60' times will be pig slow but Id like to see how me e85 blend tune runs at the track
I want to run that E85 blend Vit does but there isn’t many E85 stations in Fort Worth. I’d like to see what quarter mile times I can run too with all the parts I’ve been ordering

Last edited:

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I want to run that E85 blend Vit does but there isn’t many E85 stations in Fort Worth. I’d like to see what quarter mile times I can run too with all the parts I’ve been ordering
dang, you're right there aren't. Im lucky I have 2 in Arlington and a few in Dallas close to my work. 99% of the time I can find it quick, except during this Harvey gas bullshit we had going on

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Looks like there is one in Waxahachie on the way to Ennis so I could fill there too on the way to the track!

midnightcivic

First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 SGP EX
Country flag
Hello there,

I recently sold my 08 tl-s and now looking to downgrade to a civic hatch 17 ex. If anyone can provide some numbers or the best dealers to deal with to get the best price that would be appreciated. I have emailed plenty, and i should have one by Sat, hopefully.

Thanks
-Val

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hello there,

I recently sold my 08 tl-s and now looking to downgrade to a civic hatch 17 ex. If anyone can provide some numbers or the best dealers to deal with to get the best price that would be appreciated. I have emailed plenty, and i should have one by Sat, hopefully.

Thanks
-Val
Ive found Vandergriff to be decent to deal with, especially their service department, bought my last 3 Hondas there. But I still shopped them against Honda of fort worth and Huggins Honda and David McDavid. I literally despise McDavid, I had a deal with them a few years back over the internet and phone they were going to beat Vandergriff's price, when I showed up they wanted to sell me a car that had $3k in accessories, and the sales guy had the gall to say, "well we were selling you the car for less than Vandergriff before accessories" I walked.

midnightcivic

First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 SGP EX
Country flag
I will go ahead and shoot them an email, i know they have a good service dept. The only time i dealt with them when buying wise was with my cr-v they came in the highest out the door pricing.

Thank you

BrianDevin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 EX HatchWagon
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hello there,

Thanks
-Val
Avoid David McDavid at all costs. Never once have I had more trouble with a service department or a sales department. absolute pain.

In lighter topics, Honda of Denton has been great to me.

BrianDevin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 EX HatchWagon
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Irving or Frisco? They seem to have different policies.
I'm referring to Frisco where I took my 2002 Accord in for the airbag recall and instead got a lecture about why my car was too old and should be replaced with something new like the used Jetta they had on the lot and that my air filter was too old and needed to be replaced even though I had replaced it a day before my trip to the dealership.

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm referring to Frisco where I took my 2002 Accord in for the airbag recall and instead got a lecture about why my car was too old and should be replaced with something new like the used Jetta they had on the lot and that my air filter was too old and needed to be replaced even though I had replaced it a day before my trip to the dealership.
Oh lord, The Frisco dealer, uggg. When I lived up there I went to that lot once and never went back. They asked me 3 times in 7 minutes if they could get me inside to run my credit and see what I should be shopping for.....I was like I know what Im shopping for I don't need you telling me. The response was" yeah but if we run your credit we will know how much you have to spend" #ByeFelicia lol

midnightcivic

First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 SGP EX
Country flag
Haha lots of good info here, I've pretty much emailed everyone around. Won't really go anywhere until i have a solid out the door price, and i'll walk out if i see something fishy. I have one quoting me 22.6 for 17 ex hatch out the door, which is the lowest so far.
Sponsored