Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Does anyone have a Type R here with Eibach lowering springs. If so, where did you get them installed at?
im getting most of my installation work done at Concept Racing Performance in Garland. The owner's name is Hugh and he's custom building 2 of my friends turbo kits currently.
Sponsored

GreyCivicX

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
im getting most of my installation work done at Concept Racing Performance in Garland. The owner's name is Hugh and he's custom building 2 of my friends turbo kits currently.
I’m about an hour away from there, otherwise I would reach out to them.

GreyCivicX

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
I have an Si with lowering springs... went to Texas Tire 6112 Denton Hwy, Watauga, TX 76148... they did a very good job, and were very quick. Not sure how much more complicated the type r would be for springs.
How much did they charge to do this?

Moneytuness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
What’s up guys?
I’m about to install prl’s Turbo kit on my si once I find the time, anyone know a tuner familiar with ktuner in the dfw?

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What’s up guys?
I’m about to install prl’s Turbo kit on my si once I find the time, anyone know a tuner familiar with ktuner in the dfw?
Ill tell you I'd go to Jotech in Dallas or let @D-RobIMW Derek Robinson etune you. He is doing a PRL turbo kit etune for @andyboyd102 as we speak. Ive seen a few guys on the Civic FB pages saying they are going to use Derek.

Moneytuness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Ill tell you I'd go to Jotech in Dallas or let @D-RobIMW Derek Robinson etune you. He is doing a PRL turbo kit etune for @andyboyd102 as we speak. Ive seen a few guys on the Civic FB pages saying they are going to use Derek.
Thanks, I’m definitely going to etune by Derek. Was just wondering if anyone in the dfw has been messing around with 10th gens on ktuner.

dangerz

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI
Country flag
Just saw someone in Fort Worth, near Rosedale and Magnolia. I was in my 19 Black SI. You had a CivicX.com license plate frame.

andyboyd102

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Thanks, I’m definitely going to etune by Derek. Was just wondering if anyone in the dfw has been messing around with 10th gens on ktuner.
Yes go with Derek, he tuned ma 2.0 18 Accord and is now tuning my PRL big turbo kit. I couldn't be happier with @IMW

mcbacon

First Name
Vinney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX w/Sensing
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
This is my first Civic (I've primarily been a German car guy until now), bought on 12/21/18 and she's a 2016 MSM LX with Sensing. Not the most fancy or exciting car, but perfect for my needs. I live in Far, Far North Dallas and work around the 635/75 area. Hope to see some of y'all around!

midnightcivic

First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 SGP EX
Country flag
This is my first Civic (I've primarily been a German car guy until now), bought on 12/21/18 and she's a 2016 MSM LX with Sensing. Not the most fancy or exciting car, but perfect for my needs. I live in Far, Far North Dallas and work around the 635/75 area. Hope to see some of y'all around!
Welcome, i work right off campbell and 75 have a SGP EX....should see you around

utparatrooper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI
Country flag
Just curious, has anyone in the DFW area with a 1.5T received notice that their VIN is part of the TSB 18-137? It's Honda's remedy for the oil dilution issue for Civics, which includes 2017-2018 Si vehicles.

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just curious, has anyone in the DFW area with a 1.5T received notice that their VIN is part of the TSB 18-137? It's Honda's remedy for the oil dilution issue for Civics, which includes 2017-2018 Si vehicles.
not an official recall, just a product update so will it even show up on the honda vin lookup available to the public?

domicubarican

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Country flag
not an official recall, just a product update so will it even show up on the honda vin lookup available to the public?
It may not show up on the public Honda VIN search but it should show up on the VIN inquiry dealerships have access to. If it doesn't show up on the VIN inquiry then I would assume your not of the affected VIN range.
Sponsored